Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post


The MLB The Show 16 Twitch stream has begun, as the team talks about The Little Things, including the return of Sounds of the Show.

UPDATE: For those of you that missed the stream, you can watch the archive here.




Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 21 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 chaz526 @ 02/11/16 05:08 PM
SOUNDS OF THE SHOW IS BACK *screams like a 12 year old girl*
 
# 2 Scott @ 02/11/16 05:08 PM
Wow, huge surprise there...
 
# 3 GibsonD90 @ 02/11/16 05:08 PM
Great start to this stream.

Except no Ramone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
# 4 bcruise @ 02/11/16 05:08 PM
It's confirmed, SOTS in its old form is back. Songs loaded fron USB stick, 6 GB to store songs to use in the game.
 
# 5 Factzzz @ 02/11/16 05:09 PM
Wow, that list of "little things" they showed is impressive.

And this news on Sounds of the Show, this game is really shaping up nicely.
 
# 6 PhilliesFan13 @ 02/11/16 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
It's confirmed, SOTS in its old form is back. Songs loaded fron USB stick, 6 GB to store songs to use in the game.
So awesome. Such a missed feature on PS4.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 7 Scott @ 02/11/16 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Wow, that list of "little things" they showed is impressive.

And this news on Sounds of the Show, this game is really shaping up nicely.
Have a screen cap, i missed it...
 
# 8 Knight165 @ 02/11/16 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonD90
Great start to this stream.

Except no Ramone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He was sacrificed so SOTS can make it back in.

M.K.
Knight165
 
# 9 jm2054 @ 02/11/16 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
He was sacrificed so SOTS can make it back in.

M.K.
Knight165
Is it bad I'm ok with that lol
 
# 10 kaptainkarl76 @ 02/11/16 05:17 PM
Will weather be random or do you have to choose? Weather used to be totally random..but in MLB 15, you have to choose..which I do not like doing..I would rather be random

This would be for regular season play..or any other modes...
 
# 11 Factzzz @ 02/11/16 05:18 PM
Kris Bryant and Kyle Shwarber's batting stances are on point. Look near perfect imo.

A lot better than some of the newer ones shown in the last stream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Have a screen cap, i missed it...
I didn't get one, but it'll probably be posted when the OP is updated with the archived stream and all of that.
 
# 12 Shakedowncapo @ 02/11/16 05:21 PM
They've definitely changed the bat sounds. Sounds more "in-game" if that makes sense.
 
# 13 MauerMorneau09 @ 02/11/16 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
They've definitely changed the bat sounds. Sounds more "in-game" if that makes sense.
Listening with headphones and the new crack of the bat sounds amazing. I know what you mean there.
 
# 14 Shakedowncapo @ 02/11/16 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauerMorneau09
Listening with headphones and the new crack of the bat sounds amazing. I know what you mean there.
Yep. I know a lot of things are work in progress, but they need to keep that in the game!
 
# 15 kaptainkarl76 @ 02/11/16 05:26 PM
Confirmed: Ump still adjusts mask after consecutive pitches.....
 
# 16 Scott @ 02/11/16 05:28 PM
Stadium looks beautiful...
 
# 17 PhilliesFan13 @ 02/11/16 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Stadium looks beautiful...
People on the stream complaining that sunlight is not coming through the windows....

Gotta be kidding me.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 18 ShowTyme15 @ 02/11/16 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
People on the stream complaining that sunlight is not coming through the windows....

Gotta be kidding me.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
They obviously didn't pay attention. Nick stated the lighting is still a work in progress.
 
# 19 PhilliesFan13 @ 02/11/16 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
They obviously didn't pay attention. Nick stated the lighting is still a work in progress.
Yup. Everyone sees stuff on a work in progress and lose their minds. It is so annoying. The entitlement of some people astounds me.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 20 dran1984 @ 02/11/16 05:35 PM
Stadium looks good. However, In stadiums where the roof is closed the temperature is normally around 70. The umps and pitchers on base shouldn't be wearing jackets. I hope they address that.

The flag is also waving in the bkgrnd.
 

« Previous1234567891718Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.