04:31 AM - February 5, 2016 by Steve_OS
There was a LOT to dig into with the one-week beta for EA Sportsí UFC 2, including updated gameplay and graphics and new Practice, Skills Challenges, and Ultimate Team modes. How has the sequel improved from the 2014 effort and what remains a concern? What new has been learned about UFC 2? Will it be more welcoming to novices given its inherent complicated nature? Host Bryan Wiedey is joined by Dylan Favorite and T.J. Lauerman in the 166th episode of the Press Row Podcast.
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre/Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Dylan Favorite, Hit The Pass (@jerkfacefave)
- T.J. Lauerman, Hit The Pass/Out of the Park Developments (@ThatSportsGamer)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.