Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post


A new Madden NFL 16 roster update has just arrived, check out the blog here and the sortable spreadsheet of all changes here.

GOING UP
  • Cam Newton +1 (98)
  • Luke Kuechly +1 (99)
  • DeMarcus Ware +1 (88)
  • Owen Daniels +1 (84)
  • Ted Ginn Jr. +1 (82)
  • Jason Witten +1 (90)
GOING DOWN
  • Tom Brady -1 (98)
  • Demaryius Thomas -1 (89)
  • Peyton Manning -1 (85)
  • Carson Palmer -1 (96)
  • Patrick Chung -1 (89)

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 23 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 thedude @ 01/28/16 11:09 PM
Jason Witten? What has he done lately to get an increase?
 
# 2 Geodude @ 01/29/16 08:34 AM
So this is listed as the Superbowl 50 roster update on EA sports' website. Does this mean there will be one more "end of season" roster update or is this the final one?
 
# 3 snc237 @ 01/29/16 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
So this is listed as the Superbowl 50 roster update on EA sports' website. Does this mean there will be one more "end of season" roster update or is this the final one?
All roater updates are done after the Super Bowl. So unless they have one next week as well this is it
 
# 4 Geodude @ 01/29/16 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
All roater updates are done after the Super Bowl. So unless they have one next week as well this is it
Okay, wish EA would tell you when the last one is, I won't restart my proper CFM until then.
 
# 5 azdawgpound @ 01/29/16 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Okay, wish EA would tell you when the last one is, I won't restart my proper CFM until then.
There's one more after the super bowl then that's it its always been that way the 2 playing get there updates and others mostly get transactions.
 
# 6 ppedro123321 @ 01/29/16 08:38 PM
Question:

Middle of the season, i was entering negotiations with Kawann Short to renew his contract. He rejected...does it mean i'll for sure lose him in the offseason? or he might change his mind and i'll be able to put another offer on the table?
 
# 7 Geodude @ 01/30/16 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppedro123321
Question:

Middle of the season, i was entering negotiations with Kawann Short to renew his contract. He rejected...does it mean i'll for sure lose him in the offseason? or he might change his mind and i'll be able to put another offer on the table?
Totally the wrong place for that question...

In other news, I asked Pastapadre and he corroborated that there is one more roster update after the Superbowl. Cheers guys

http://www.pastapadre.com/2016/01/29...the-super-bowl
 
# 8 ppedro123321 @ 01/30/16 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Totally the wrong place for that question...

In other news, I asked Pastapadre and he corroborated that there is one more roster update after the Superbowl. Cheers guys

http://www.pastapadre.com/2016/01/29...the-super-bowl
man im pretty sure i must've been drunk...i totally thought i posted this question on the Franchise Mode thread


my bad
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.