Home
NBA 2K16 News Post


Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, we've listed some of the changes below.

GOING UP
  • Steph Curry +1 (96)
  • James Harden +1 (91)
  • Chris Paul +1 (90)
  • Kyle Lowry +1 (89)
  • DeMar DeRozan +1 (87)
  • Isaiah Thomas +1 (86)
  • Kemba Walker +1 (84)
  • Al Horford +1 (83)
  • Khris Middleton +2 (82)
  • Rudy Gobert +1 (80)
GOING DOWN
  • LeBron James -1 (94)
  • John Wall -1 (89)
  • Klay Thompson -1 (85)
  • Dirk Nowitzki -1 (84)
  • LaMarcus Aldridge -1 (84)
  • Nikola Vucevic -2 (82)
  • Tyreke Evans -1 (82)
  • Danilo Gallinari -1 (81)
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo +1 (81)
  • Kevin Love -1 (81)
  • Zach Randolph -1 (81)
Each roster update contains accessory and team color changes.

To see a more detailed breakdown of the roster update, which includes individual attribute updates, head on over to 2KMTC.

Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 44 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 UnbelievablyRAW @ 01/28/16 08:06 AM
Finally lowered Kyrie and Love :')
 
# 2 knucklehead15 @ 01/28/16 08:11 AM
Steph will be a 99 by years end .
 
# 3 Mbunn1993 @ 01/28/16 08:19 AM
Why are some of these ratings always so wack going up and down? I swear there is some sort of reasoning or testing behind this because some of these are absurd. One update a guy could have a 70 attribute in something, then the next update its 85, then the next 75, then the next 90.

And I'm not talking about the strange, obvious (maybe not?) testing of some sort with the massive ratings drop/increases in one team only, but the whole team. Like the TWolves rebounding stats, or the Pelicans blocking stats. Any input on why these team rating in-fluctuations happen?
 
# 4 Mbunn1993 @ 01/28/16 08:37 AM
Am I REALLY seeing this?...




Beds..
 
# 5 Junior Moe @ 01/28/16 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Am I REALLY seeing this?...




Beds..
Damn. That's cold! LOL.
 
# 6 dynamicswish @ 01/28/16 09:12 AM
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but can someone at 2k look at Darrun Hillard II? He's a relatively okay 3-point shooter, but his tendency to shoot 3-pointers is set to 0. It's not a HUGE deal, but he's shooting 33% from deep this year, which is at least something.
 
# 7 DBMcGee3 @ 01/28/16 09:27 AM
As we speak, LeBron is secretly campaigning for Beds to be fired.
 
# 8 jeebs9 @ 01/28/16 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead15
Steph will be a 99 by years end .
He did have 98 shooting rating at one point already this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Damn. That's cold! LOL.
Yea that is really cold lol. I don't even want to know why his hands stats could drop so much in a year. No way it stays like that hahahahahahahaha
 
# 9 CookNBA03 @ 01/28/16 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Am I REALLY seeing this?...




Beds..
Troll job of the year
 
# 10 DBMcGee3 @ 01/28/16 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
He did have 98 shooting rating at one point already this season.



Yea that is really cold lol. I don't even want to know why his hands stats could drop so much in a year. No way it stays like that hahahahahahahaha
I'm assuming it's a joke relating to his incident a few days ago, no?
 
# 11 jeebs9 @ 01/28/16 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I'm assuming it's a joke relating to his incident a few days ago, no?
Oh I know.... But I guess I don't know how players and the world will feel if anyone outside of our crazy 2k rating threads would think it's funny. That's what I meant.
 
# 12 jeebs9 @ 01/28/16 12:42 PM
There are some ratings that just need some explaining as well. Like Why did Duncan passing vision go up one point? Really.... One point? lol
 
# 13 Rashidi @ 01/28/16 12:44 PM
There were actually 107 players with Overall changes in this update. The most notable being:

82 (+2) Khris Middleton
82 (-2) Nikola Vucevic
77 (+2) Nikola Jokic
77 (+2) Kelly Olynyk
75 (+3) Derrick Williams
75 (-2) Shabazz Muhammad
74 (+5) Archie Goodwin
70 (+2) Kyle Singler
67 (-2) Joseph Young
 
# 14 Rashidi @ 01/28/16 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
There are some ratings that just need some explaining as well. Like Why did Duncan passing vision go up one point? Really.... One point? lol
Most of the ratings are stats based, they just run the numbers through an engine once a week, which will often reflect minimal change.

Case in point:

Ian Mahinmi
69 ORB (+1)
82 DRB (-1)
65 Steal (+1)
72 Block (-1)

In the case of Duncan, he's missed 3 of the last 4 games. He had 3 assists in 21 mins in the game he did play, a good enough showing to statistically move the needle one tick.
 
# 15 Rashidi @ 01/28/16 12:52 PM
Full list of Player Ratings (Stats + Sorted by Position)
http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com...ll-list-w.html
 
# 16 jeebs9 @ 01/28/16 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Most of the ratings are stats based, they just run the numbers through an engine once a week, which will often reflect minimal change.

Case in point:

Ian Mahinmi
69 ORB (+1)
82 DRB (-1)
65 Steal (+1)
72 Block (-1)
Thanks Rashidi!!

Hey I was wonder if you saw my other post about Bigs who drive a lot. But their driving layup rating is pretty low. Cousins just his rating changed. Guys like Okafor and Lopez should have theit rating put a little up. What do you think?
 
# 17 Mikelopedia @ 01/28/16 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Why are some of these ratings always so wack going up and down? I swear there is some sort of reasoning or testing behind this because some of these are absurd. One update a guy could have a 70 attribute in something, then the next update its 85, then the next 75, then the next 90.

And I'm not talking about the strange, obvious (maybe not?) testing of some sort with the massive ratings drop/increases in one team only, but the whole team. Like the TWolves rebounding stats, or the Pelicans blocking stats. Any input on why these team rating in-fluctuations happen?
Specifically the Pelicans block ratings and Timberwolves rebound ratings were a bug that was fixed the next day. I'm sure it was a result of, like Rashidi referenced, the data for shooting, rebounding, assists, blocks and steals being run through an engine each week to produce these ratings.
 
# 18 Bigman101 @ 01/28/16 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead15
Steph will be a 99 by years end .
Not if he breaks a leg
 
# 19 Bigman101 @ 01/28/16 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Am I REALLY seeing this?...




Beds..
You look d rose dunking. It's the same as a 38 yr old Kobe
 
# 20 pimpinpidgeon8 @ 01/28/16 11:35 PM
My biggest complaint about the rosters is the lack of correct secondary positions. Some players have secondary positions when they shouldn't have them and other players have the wrong secondary position. Does anyone actually know where Beds gets his position information?
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.