11:22 AM - January 25, 2016 by 19LloydBanks82
NBA 2K16 patch #5 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in preparation for the Road To The Finals 2K Pro-Am tournament. Check out the rest of the details below.
- Fixed an issue where users were able to equip mascot costumes despite not having the appropriate rep level in MyPARK.
- Addressed a game disconnect that would sometimes occur during scrimmage games in MyCOURT when there are spectators.
- Fixed an issue that was causing unwanted ankle breaker reactions on defenders who were standing in good defensive position.
- Resolved a rare case where a Pro-Am Arena game would stall out on the loading screen.
- (PS4) Adjusted the ‘How Much Ya Got?’ requirements such that a maximum salary offer will unlock the Trophy (regardless of how many years the contract offer is for).
- Added ‘Player of the Week’ and ‘Player of the Month’ panels to the MyPARK leaderboards.