04:38 AM - January 19, 2016 by Steve_OS
It’s the 164th episode of the Press Row Podcast, but the first since its inception without trusted host Rich Grisham. After catching up on what everyone has been playing over the last several weeks the crew transitions into a discussion on one of the subjects brought up most often by gaming fans, and that is in regard to the situation with college sports games. Why are they gone? What would it take to get any back? And what was with EA Sports’ ill-advised social media post?
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.