Home
WWE 2K16 News Post


The WWE 2K16 Future Stars Pack is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, January 26 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It will include Samoa Joe, and tag teams Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando) and Blake and Murphy.

The Future Stars pack is included with the WWE 2K16 Season Pass, for everyone else, it will cost $7.99.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 vtcrb @ 01/08/16 04:40 PM
I think this will be the most popular DLC.
 
# 2 nhthelegend @ 01/08/16 05:04 PM
Los Matadores are future stars? Hahahaha. They've been in the WWE for like a half decade and haven't done ****. Good one 2K.
 
# 3 woody2goody @ 01/08/16 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhthelegend
Los Matadores are future stars? Hahahaha. They've been in the WWE for like a half decade and haven't done ****. Good one 2K.
Apart from winning the Tag Team Championship. You know, the thing you strive for in the industry if you are a tag team...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
 
# 4 spidertour02 @ 01/08/16 06:19 PM
It IS pretty funny to include them, though, especially since they are supposedly in the process of being repackaged as we speak.
 
# 5 redsox4evur @ 01/08/16 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
It IS pretty funny to include them, though, especially since they are supposedly in the process of being repackaged as we speak.
Lets look at the champions of both rosters and see who is in the game and who isn't.

WWEWHC: Reigns (in)
IC: Ambrose (in)
Tag Team: New Day (in)
Divas: Charlotte (OUT)
US: Alberto Del Rio (OUT)
NXT: Finn Balor (in)
NXT Tag: Dash and Dawson (OUT)
NXT Women's: Bayley (OUT)

The game is missing half of the champions on the current roster. So...
 
# 6 jvalverde88 @ 01/08/16 07:52 PM
Even though we were told ahead of time what was releasing in this pack, I gotta say other than Joe this is some pretty disappointing DLC.
 
# 7 JoeMimic @ 01/08/16 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Lets look at the champions of both rosters and see who is in the game and who isn't.

WWEWHC: Reigns (in)
IC: Ambrose (in)
Tag Team: New Day (in)
Divas: Charlotte (OUT)
US: Alberto Del Rio (OUT)
NXT: Finn Balor (in)
NXT Tag: Dash and Dawson (OUT)
NXT Women's: Bayley (OUT)

The game is missing half of the champions on the current roster. So...
Del Rio wasn't with the company at the time. Dash and Dawson weren't getting the push they are now and Enzo and Cass were an obvious choice. There really isn't any good reasoning why the Four Horsewomen weren't included though.
 
# 8 Badasi12b @ 01/08/16 09:16 PM
Joe isn't a "future star" JOE IS A STAR! Leave it to WWE to act like Joe is some young wwe rookie that has to work his way to the top... He dominated TNA and has beaten legends like Sting and Kurt Angle. He sticks out like a sore thumb, and is the only reason anyone would buy that rip off of content. 2k knewww exactly what they were doing.
 
# 9 Sgt_Carnage @ 01/08/16 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
Del Rio wasn't with the company at the time. Dash and Dawson weren't getting the push they are now and Enzo and Cass were an obvious choice. There really isn't any good reasoning why the Four Horsewomen weren't included though.
Am I the only person around who could care less about the divas not being in the game. Personally I wish they'd take all of them off the game.
 
# 10 BDKiiing @ 01/08/16 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Even though we were told ahead of time what was releasing in this pack, I gotta say other than Joe this is some pretty disappointing DLC.
Agreed, Blake and Murphy are a fine add for an NXT team, Diego and Fernando are pretty much useless to me other than new moves they might come with, might job them out on Main Event in Universe. Joe should be fun though. I wish they would have just accepted the 4HW not being on disc and really worked to get them and maybe Alexa and/or Carmella in as DLC, now that would have been a spectacular DLC pack. Much better than this legends garbage they dish out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Am I the only person around who could care less about the divas not being in the game. Personally I wish they'd take all of them off the game.
Yeah I "could care less" about the divas. I love having them in the game, and I have about 15 women's CAWs downloaded, I would have very much loved to have Sasha, Bayley, Becky, and Charlotte in the game. Sasha is one of the best performers in the entire E, why wouldn't you want her in the game?
 
# 11 bigdipper88 @ 01/08/16 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
It IS pretty funny to include them, though, especially since they are supposedly in the process of being repackaged as we speak.
Repackaged once again eh? Or go back to being Primo and Epico again
 
# 12 nhthelegend @ 01/09/16 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
Apart from winning the Tag Team Championship. You know, the thing you strive for in the industry if you are a tag team...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
In over 4 years, they've held the tag titles once. For 3 months. Whoop de f'in doo.
 
# 13 BDKiiing @ 01/09/16 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhthelegend
In over 4 years, they've held the tag titles once. For 3 months. Whoop de f'in doo.

It doesn't really matter. WWE clears who goes in the game. That's who they chose.
 
# 14 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/09/16 02:37 AM
Not feeling this one. Did they drop the pack with Arn Anderson yet?
 
# 15 SmashMan @ 01/09/16 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badasi12b
Joe isn't a "future star" JOE IS A STAR! Leave it to WWE to act like Joe is some young wwe rookie that has to work his way to the top...
Or they set the DLC in advance, Joe was a late addition because he's a big name, and since 2K bundles DLC characters into packs this was the DLC pack he most easily fit into.
 
# 16 spidertour02 @ 01/09/16 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Not feeling this one. Did they drop the pack with Arn Anderson yet?
Nope. That will be the only DLC remaining after this one is released.
 
# 17 wiscowilz @ 01/09/16 04:07 PM
I'm excited about having Joe and Blake & Murphy in my Universe personally. As for Los Matadors I hope I can change their masks up or add something to give them a new look. Really wish they have real faces underneath and I can just take them off but I doubt that it going to be possible.
 
# 18 marcuscouch10 @ 01/10/16 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I'm excited about having Joe and Blake & Murphy in my Universe personally. As for Los Matadors I hope I can change their masks up or add something to give them a new look. Really wish they have real faces underneath and I can just take them off but I doubt that it going to be possible.
What console are you on? On next gen there's a glitch were you can remove everyone's mask even Sin Cara's and Kalisto's. Here's Kalisto's face on the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmrBNMu6CE

Sin Cara however has the generic face.
 
# 19 MillsMontana @ 01/10/16 09:25 AM
My Last WWE Game If They Dont Make It Like 2k13 With The Attitude Era Roster & Edit Music & Them Videos .. Maybe They Should Ask What Legends We Want In The Game ...... Smh Take Notes 2k & You'll Have Happier Customers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 20 wiscowilz @ 01/10/16 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
What console are you on? On next gen there's a glitch were you can remove everyone's mask even Sin Cara's and Kalisto's. Here's Kalisto's face on the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmrBNMu6CE

Sin Cara however has the generic face.
I'm on PS4
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.