04:40 AM - December 21, 2015 by Steve_OS
Just in time for the WWE 2K16 Legends Pack, scheduled to arrive tomorrow, 2K has released the WWE 2K16 1.03 patch for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners. Check out the details below.
The patch was previously released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users a little over a week ago.
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Time Event for hot tags during a handicap tag team match
- Fixed an AI issue with performing actions involving interaction with the announce table
- Addressed a freezing issue that could occur when a certain move was performed in a table match
- Fixed an issue with scoring when a certain move was used in an Iron Match
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect Superstar would win the match when both the DQ and First Blood match options were set to ‘ON’
- Empire Elbow now appears as a signature move in Edit Move-set
- Addressed a crash issue that could when simulating matches for multiple weeks
- Addressed an issue where the player could freeze while playing in the WrestleMania XV match
- Fixed a camera clipping issue in one of the cutscenes for the Rock Bottom 1998 match
- Fixed an issue where the chair held by Mr. McMahon was not visible in one of the cutscenes for the WrestleMania X-Seven match
- Addressed an issue with the referee’s behavior in the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre 1999 match
- Addressed an issue where the trophy/achievement ‘Austin 3:16’ wasn’t unlocked as intended under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue where managers associated with a certain Superstar or Diva wouldn’t be automatically assigned if the player had edited that character’s attire