Home
NBA 2K16 News Post


2K Sports has released the Air Jordan XI Low, Nike HyperQuickness 2015 and Nike LeBron XII Low for NBA 2K16. Each pair costs 2,000 VC. You can also edit and equip these shoes when editing rosters.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 44 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 23 @ 12/18/15 06:54 PM
Those have been there for at least a week
 
# 2 ramspeedkill @ 12/18/15 06:57 PM
Steve, any idea when will Christmas jerseys hit?
 
# 3 Steve_OS @ 12/18/15 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Those have been there for at least a week
The post was meant for people like me, that didn't notice them in the game. We aren't all on top of the shoe game like you 23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
Steve, any idea when will Christmas jerseys hit?
They haven't mentioned yet, but I would imagine they are coming very soon. The competitors released theirs today.
 
# 4 23 @ 12/18/15 07:24 PM
Touche Steve.

Definitely didn't do a good job of advertising the updates. LD is slacking
 
# 5 King_B_Mack @ 12/18/15 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Touche Steve.

Definitely didn't do a good job of advertising the updates. LD is slacking
They dropped the ball in game too. I didn't see any popups when the game started advertising that they'd been added to the game. I get VC popups but I didn't get that one. I just happened to randomly be in the MyPlayer store the other day and saw the low XIs, didn't even know the Brons and HyperQuickness were in too.
 
# 6 23 @ 12/18/15 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
They dropped the ball in game too. I didn't see any popups when the game started advertising that they'd been added to the game. I get VC popups but I didn't get that one. I just happened to randomly be in the MyPlayer store the other day and saw the low XIs, didn't even know the Brons and HyperQuickness were in too.
Agreed king

The vc crap is annoying
 
# 7 sportsfan1976 @ 12/18/15 09:01 PM
xbox 360 and ps3 has this update ?
 
# 8 rbfn04 @ 12/18/15 10:31 PM
Not available for ongoing MyGms and such, are they?
 
# 9 2_headedmonster @ 12/19/15 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The post was meant for people like me, that didn't notice them in the game. We aren't all on top of the shoe game like you 23.



They haven't mentioned yet, but I would imagine they are coming very soon. The competitors released theirs today.
Sir, i know you're new here, but please refrain from posting information about the "other game" in out hallowed forums. Its against the TOS
 
# 10 Mikelopedia @ 12/19/15 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Those have been there for at least a week
Haha yup http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ing-shoes.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin91
hyperdunks low please!!!
And KD Trey 5 III, Air Max Audacity, Hyperfuse 2014, Hyperrev 2016, Air Max Premiere, Air Zoom Flight The Glove, and Hyperdunk 2013 please
 
# 11 Oaklandboy @ 12/19/15 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan1976
xbox 360 and ps3 has this update ?
I don't think this update is on xbox360 because I have it .

Samsung Galaxy S5
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.