05:33 AM - December 15, 2015 by Steve_OS
Released last week for PC users, FIFA 16 title update #5 is available now for PlayStation 4 users. Check out the details below.
The update is scheduled to arrive for Xbox One soon, but an exact release date was not specified.
UPDATE: (12-17) The update is available now for Xbox One users.
Four key areas of improvements:
- Penalties and referee decisions
- Defensive pressure
- Player positioning
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.