04:44 PM - December 4, 2015 by Steve_OS
In the 160th episode of the Press Row Podcast, several of our longtime panelists get together to discuss the biggest, most important stories in the sports game world in 2015. From the unexpected success of Rocket League to the surprising influence of EA Access, the continuing shift to digital revenues in big time games to the overall strong quality of the majority of games, there were a lot of developments over the past year that strongly influence how we play the games we do. Owen Good, Chris Sanner, T.J. Lauerman, and Bryan Wiedey join host Rich Grisham for a spirited debate.
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 11 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.