10:14 PM - December 3, 2015 by Steve_OS
It was just a matter of time, Psyonix just confirmed Rocket League is coming to Xbox One in February 2016 (watch the trailer here). The Xbox One version will also receive some exclusive Halo and Gears of War equipment to outfit your cars.
UPDATE: (12-4) For those of you hoping for crossplay, it's not happening.
In addition to the base game, Rocket League will come bundled with all three previously-released DLC packs -- Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, and the newest add-on, Chaos Run -- at no additional cost. The Xbox One version will also include multiple exclusive customization items (details to be revealed at a future date), the same continued support and DLC planned for the other systems, and 44 Achievements for 1,000 GS.
Though the Back to the Future™ Car Pack is not included as part of the Xbox One package, it will be available for purchase as day-one DLC.
Xbox One Features
- Exclusive Battle-Cars: 16 Cars + 2 Xbox One Exclusives (the Halo "HogSticker," an alternate version of the Warthog, and the Gears of War "Armadillo")
- Garage Customization items: More than 400 different pieces, including Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Antennas, and Toppers
- Maps: DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland (with multiple variants of most of those maps)
- Multiplayer: 4-Player Splitscreen, 8-Player Online. Ranked and Unranked Play, Special Mutator-Themed playlist(s), Private Match support (with named rooms and optional passwords)
- Game Modes: Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair Mode (1v2, 1v3, 1v4), Offline Season Mode
- More Features: Replay Viewer, Customizable controls, "Mutator" game-variant options (Ball Type, Ball Speed, Boost Strength, Max Score, Match Length, etc., etc.)
The Xbox One version of the game will be the same price as the PS4™ and PC versions (USD $19.99) and the new version is packed with exclusives and bonuses.
Source - Rocket League Forums