05:42 AM - December 3, 2015 by Steve_OS
The second title update for FIFA 16 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is available now. Check out the details below.
General Stability Improvements
- Fixed an issue that could temporarily remove players from the friends list on Co-op Seasons.
- Fixed an issue where a player could forfeit in FIFA Online Seasons without receiving a loss under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a match to continue after receiving five red cards.
- Fixed an issue where Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- Fixed an issue that caused a shared concept squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from naming their club.
- Fixed an issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
- Added a toggle to quickly set the price values to the maximum or minimum value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improvements to Compare Price when used on consumable items.