12:25 AM - December 2, 2015 by Steve_OS
The Forza Motorsport 6 December content update has arrived, along with the Mobil 1 Car Pack, check out the details below, as well as the trailer here.
Forza Motorsport 6 December Content Update
- Various car adjustments, including improvements on cockpit camera position for a number of cars
- Fixed a bug where damage would be applied to the wrong part of the car
- Fixed an issue where voice chat would not work when Forza Motorsport 6 was running in snap mode
- Addressed issues that were causing Drivatar cars to dramatically pull away from the field during races
- Fixed an issue where “Drivatar Synch Percentage” was always showing as 0% on Hockenheim, Sonoma, and Monza
- Players can now choose car divisions to race against when playing in Freeplay mode
- Fixed an issue where downloading a tune from a friend who has deleted that tune would cause the game to crash
- Damage tab on telemetry will now show fuel level. Fuel level will be expressed as a percentage of the full tank.
- Players can now choose the language they wish would like to use in the game. In addition, we have added Hebrew and Arabic language support.
Below is the list of cars available in the pack.
- 2015 Koenigsegg One:1
- 2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé
- 1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00
- 1963 Ferrari 250LM
- 1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
- 1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7
- 1958 Plymouth Fury