04:17 PM - November 20, 2015 by Steve_OS
In the 158th episode of the Press Row Podcast, Rich Grisham, Bryan Wiedey, and Owen Good chat about a number of topics as the current sports game year gets into high gear. Owen weighs in on last week's discussion about a wishlist for next year's MLB The Show, Bryan discusses the nifty new content for Rocket League, and then the entire crew breaks down the significance of the new, large patches for both Madden NFL 16 and NBA 2K16. What does the extensive support of these titles mean to consumers these days, and what does it mean when other titles are not supported as much?
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 6 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.