Home
Operation Sports News Post


The Operation Sports Championship is underway. Good luck to the 10 users who qualified. If youíre one of the many who didnít, Operation Sports is here to offer you a new league each week until the regular season ends.

NOTE: The Championship round entrants (all 10 winners) have been auto-entered, so make sure you look at your "upcoming" tab to enter your team.

Before you run off to register for the Week 11 contest, hereís a quick look at how Week 10 played out. Taking down first place was Altohombre, who finished with a score of 148.78, led by strong outings from Bears running back Jeremy Langford, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and the Chiefs defense -- yes, the Chiefs defense.

Altohombre will join nine other qualifiers in the 2015 Operation Sports Championship. Congrats!

The Week 11 Operation Sports FanDuel League is open to all users! Make sure to enter your lineup before all the seats fill. Good luck! Weíll see you back here next week.

Hereís a look at Altohombreís winning lineup:


Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 19 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 z Revis @ 11/18/15 06:54 PM
I guess I'm a little confused. I thought this was over this week.

So the 10 winners are entered into a separate "championship" contest and the rest of us keep playing as usual?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
# 2 Steve_OS @ 11/18/15 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
I guess I'm a little confused. I thought this was over this week.

So the 10 winners are entered into a separate "championship" contest and the rest of us keep playing as usual?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Correct.

The 10 winners have a private league they will compete in. Everyone else is free to join the week 11 contest (including previous winners). We will have a new contest for Week 12.
 
# 3 z Revis @ 11/18/15 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Correct.



The 10 winners have a private league they will compete in. Everyone else is free to join the week 11 contest (including previous winners). We will have a new contest for Week 12.

Awesome, thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
# 4 Altohombre @ 11/18/15 10:02 PM
I should have figured my day of small fame would have my user name wrong. LoL! Thanks for having this Fanduel league. It's been fun all season and I'm excited to make the final 10.
 
# 5 NDAlum @ 11/18/15 10:35 PM
F'n McManus...

Well actually it's "F'n Peyton"...

Lineup destroyer for most. Impressive you pulled it out with him dragging the score down.
 
# 6 Bmore Irish @ 11/21/15 11:50 AM
Good luck to all the other championship players this week.
 
# 7 Steve_OS @ 11/22/15 12:11 PM
Good luck everyone!
 
# 8 Doctor_Insomniac @ 11/22/15 12:58 PM
Good Luck Everyone!!
 
# 9 NDAlum @ 11/22/15 04:11 PM
I hope C West gets an illness, doesn't get hurt...but has to miss the rest of the game.

I'm so bitter about how horrible my lineups were today...
 
# 10 NDAlum @ 11/23/15 12:13 AM
I took Andre Caldwell...

My FD account should be revoked...

I scored 44.46 points on a lineup...

 
# 11 wwharton @ 11/24/15 06:18 PM
My "top" lineup in the regular contest was 124... multi entry makes life easier.

My lineup in the winner's bracket didn't come close to that, but what can you do? But if you entered more than one time in the regular contest then your "top" score means squat. What's your bottom score, that's the real question.
 
# 12 Doctor_Insomniac @ 11/25/15 03:20 PM
I had the winning lineup in the championship, it was a whooping 110 pts. It was killed by injury (west) and had a close call on Monday with nobody playing, but was able to hold the lead by my teeth. I went back to the well and had Ryan and Jones stack as I did when I won week one. It was fun and I got very lucky, but some days that's all you need.
 
# 13 wwharton @ 11/25/15 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Insomniac
I had the winning lineup in the championship, it was a whooping 110 pts. It was killed by injury (west) and had a close call on Monday with nobody playing, but was able to hold the lead by my teeth. I went back to the well and had Ryan and Jones stack as I did when I won week one. It was fun and I got very lucky, but some days that's all you need.
Congrats! I like the going back to the week 1 well... only fitting that it did you right.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.