03:46 PM - November 5, 2015 by Steve_OS
For those of you that have been patiently waiting for the free Super Mega Baseball - Extra Innings DLC, it is available now for PlayStation 4 users.
It isn't available yet for PlayStation 3 users, but when it is, we will update this post.
UPDATE: The Super Mega Baseball demo is also available now for PlayStation 4 users, along with patch 1.02, check out the details below.
- Support for free Trial download
- Support for Extra Innings Stadium Pack DLC
- New ballpark: Emerald Diamond
- New ballpark: Motor Yard
- Input is more correctly filtered to prevent unintentional outfielder jumps/dives
- Added preview images in stadium selection
- Better looking water in all stadiums
- Minor particle effect improvements
- Improved dirt textures in some stadiums
- Reduced animation artifacts in crowd
- Input can be ignored when multiple users attempt to use advanced Ego widgets simultaneously
- Baserunner incorrectly advancing after release of return-all command
- Baserunners can be incorrectly ruled safe immediately after being tagged out
- Apple Field incorrectly referred to as Apple Bowl in pre-game options
- Coaches boxes are backwards in all stadiums
- Front end menu runs slow after quitting a game during slow-motion sequence
- Newly substituted pitcher occasionally fails to throw a pitch
- Game fails to make correct ruling on balls bouncing out-of-play in foul territory
- Customizing players can inadvertently change pitcher/batter animations