01:53 PM - October 30, 2015 by Steve_OS
A decade ago, the most monumental decision in sports gaming history took place. Electronic Arts secured the exclusive license to make NFL-branded console video games, and the industry has never been the same again. 10 years later, what does that mean? Is it possible, much less likely, that anyone will ever make a competitor to Madden? If so, what would it take to accomplish it? Join our panel of Owen Good, Kat Bailey, Bryan Wiedey, and Rich Grisham as they explore this issue.
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 4 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.