06:12 AM - October 27, 2015 by TheKnicks7Melo15
With the NBA season tipping off tonight, 2K has released NBA 2K16 updated rosters. Check out the video for the updates and let us know what you are seeing.
UPDATE: Just received some notes from Beds.
- All team rosters reflect the official opening day rosters. Every player who made a team was added to the game.
- Signature shots were adjusted to more accurate jumpers based on community feedback
- Injuries, Starting Lineups, and Rotations were updated based on information available. As we see the actual starting lineups/official inactives, these will continue to be updated
- The "Injury-Free" Roster includes all of the same changes in the official roster besides the injuries
- Accessories/Team Colors will be updated in the near future based off of what they are wearing in regular season games