04:49 PM - October 23, 2015 by Steve_OS
These are fascinating times in the sports game world, with no better illustration of changing consumer behaviors and new business models than the battle between NBA 2K16 and NBA Live 16. The tales of these two games - the dizzying sales success of 2K versus the allegedly dismal failure of Live to capture attention - provide an interesting view into how sports games are now made, marketed, and distributed. Cicero Holmes, Kahlief Adams, and Bryan Wiedey join Rich Grisham to discuss these wildly varying situations.
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Cicero Holmes, Spawn On Me (@StubbyStan)
- Kahlief Adams, Spawn On Me (@Kahjahkins)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 13 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.