01:02 PM - October 20, 2015 by Steve_OS
NBA 2K16 patch 1.02, which was released last week for PlayStation 4 users, is scheduled to arrive within the next 72 hours for Xbox One users.
UPDATE: The patch is available now, weighing in at 1.5 GB.
The patch notes are below, in case you missed them.
- Resolved a rare case where the game would hang when entering/exiting the Tattoo editor when customizing the tattoos on your MyPLAYER.
- Addressed an issue on the main menu where the title would freeze for a period of time before proceeding to the selected action (e.g. loading a MyCAREER save).
- Tuned player sweat so that its effects are much more visible when playing longer quarter lengths.
- Players will no longer slide/skate when pressing the block button during an inbound state. It was funny while it lasted.
- Tuned crowd excitement and intensity on made buzzer beaters.
- Resolved a case where certain players (e.g. Kristaps Porzingis) would have their hairstyle change slightly when zooming in the camera very close in replay.
- Pro-Am Team Play has been added to the game! You can now play as a full team in your custom-built arenas.
- Addressed a number of matchmaking issues that inhibited users from playing in Pro-Am Walk-On games.
- Fixed an issue where your player would sometimes appear with the incorrect height (if you had more than one MyCAREER save file) when entering MyPARK/Pro-Am from within MyCAREER.
- Fixed a rare case where the ball would get stuck in the High Roller courts, thus preventing a game from concluding.
- Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.
- Improved the animation of the skateboard in MyPARK. If you donít have this, get it. You can move between courts faster than those that are on-foot!
- 2K Beats will now continue to play after finishing a game in MyPARK.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to join their friendsí MyCOURTs.
- Fixed an issue where the host user was unable to send MyCOURT invites after leaving MyPARK/Pro-Am with a squad.
- Addressed a number of issues with Accolades not unlocking at the appropriate time within MyCAREER.
- Pressing the back button will no longer cause the game to hang from the MyCAREER NEXT menu after being eliminated from the playoffs.
- Numerous tuning and code enhancements to improve simulated player stats.
- Playoff games (within a series) can no longer be played out of order in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Found and fixed a case where visiting certain submenus with no head coach would cause the game to hang.
- Fans of relocated/rebranded teams will no longer hold up signs referencing the previous identity of the team.
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when the ticker referenced a previous game result where all of the players on the team have since been traded.
- Selecting to load a custom draft class will no longer cause a game hang in the MyGM offseason if you had previously been fired during that same offseason.