Home
WWE 2K16 News Post



Check out the latest WWE 2K16 video, featuring Create-a-Superstar, Create-a-Diva, Create-a-Championship, Create-an-Arena, Create-an-Entrance, and Create-a-Show.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Mercury112491 @ 10/14/15 10:35 AM
Looks good but didn't really show how in depth it is.

Was that Dr Tracksuit in the NXT part?
 
# 2 Bard @ 10/14/15 10:58 AM
Maybe I wasn't looking for the right things...? Overall wasn't super impressed, though I'm sure I'll enjoy it way more when I'm doing it and making my own everything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
# 3 CM Hooe @ 10/14/15 12:01 PM
I'd like to know what's all-new about "Create A Show", especially with reference to how it is different from WWE 2K14.
 
# 4 Reed1417 @ 10/14/15 12:15 PM
It is a trailer so I shouldn't have been expecting an in depth look. But I'm really glad we have this stuff back. Now I just have to wait a tad bit longer to dive in haha.


Reed is comin' atcha!!
 
# 5 Cowboy008 @ 10/14/15 12:30 PM
Trailer was alright. Thought it would be a little more in depth.
 
# 6 SmashMan @ 10/14/15 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I'd like to know what's all-new about "Create A Show", especially with reference to how it is different from WWE 2K14.
I think the new part is the ability to add custom logos to the nameplate, as seen here with the WWE2KDev logo? Other than that it looks like the same options we had alongside previous games' Create-an-Arena. New/more templates are welcome though.

Create a Superstar/Diva - Personal meh only because I suck at creations. Good to see more tools for better creators to use and for me to later download.

Create a Championship - Looks on par with what we had at one point, so a good place to start.

Create an Arena
-I'm tired of seeing that Deadly Games skull, haha.
-Unless they purposely didn't do it, looks like apron logo sizes are still small. Must be a WWE decision then.
-Moving entrance pieces around is a great addition. Very interested in seeing more of the options we have here.
-Hoping for item scaling or rotation options in the future if we want to create off-set entranceways (as seen in this game's KOTR 96 arena). Even if animation wouldn't allow wrestlers to properly come out of them, it would be nice from a visual perspective.
 
# 7 pmurray20 @ 10/14/15 02:41 PM
that was pretty boring lol . do like that create entrances are back
 
# 8 wiscowilz @ 10/14/15 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I think the new part is the ability to add custom logos to the nameplate, as seen here with the WWE2KDev logo? Other than that it looks like the same options we had alongside previous games' Create-an-Arena. New/more templates are welcome though.


It looks like there might be more background screen available for the pre-match match-ups and possibly more options for the name plate, both which are small things but allow for better personalization for the beginning of shows and entrances.
 
# 9 Bolt957 @ 10/14/15 05:36 PM
I, too, was hoping for a more in-depth look, but it has improved. No Create-a-Finisher though?
 
# 10 DBMcGee3 @ 10/15/15 10:02 AM
Alright, somebody needs to get cracking on the Hulkster CAW immediately. Shame to have all these legends and be missing the biggest one of them all, albeit they had no choice to exclude his dumb ***.
 
# 11 redsox4evur @ 10/15/15 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Alright, somebody needs to get cracking on the Hulkster CAW immediately. Shame to have all these legends and be missing the biggest one of them all, albeit they had no choice to exclude his dumb ***.
And he might be in the same boat as Benoit that any CAW of Hogan will be immediately taken down under the orders of WWE.
 
# 12 voodoo_magic @ 10/15/15 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
And he might be in the same boat as Benoit that any CAW of Hogan will be immediately taken down under the orders of WWE.
Maybe guys will create Hogan under his Rocky 3 name Thunderlips
 
# 13 mercalnd @ 10/19/15 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
And he might be in the same boat as Benoit that any CAW of Hogan will be immediately taken down under the orders of WWE.
I think they stopped doing that. There were plenty of Benoit CAWs available for 2K15.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.