11:13 AM - October 12, 2015 by Steve_OS
A new update to for MMA Manager is available now for iOS ($3.99) and Android ($1.99) devices. Itís largely a player driven update, adding new features and balance changes based on feedback from actual players. Check out the details below.
- Corner advice between rounds
- The Fighter's info screen now has more complete data. This includes their complete fight history (from this update). Also, the number of times they've failed PED tests or missed weight.
- Sharing screenshots via the new in-game camera button.
- Fighter stats gradually decay down to 40, if they're not training in that discipline. Gameplay wise this is to encourage players to more round their fighters training regimes and keep a closer eye on their training
- Happy fighters train more effectively so fighter happiness is more important
- Cross training now takes a little longer and only trains the specific Stat for that gym.
- Coach negotiations now only allow 2 attempts to recruit them. Also, coaches will never accept a pay cut.
- Training Dilemmas Changes: Giving your fighter the day off will mean they donít train this month.
- Gameplan Techniques are now explained better.
- On changing Leagues your Fighter's new Rank takes their old Rank into account.
- The end of the month will now always show your monthly finances and will show any fights booked for the coming month.
- Miscellaneous fight system improvements.
- Various bug fixes, including a very rare crash and a small issue where you could get stuck in the Objectives screen.
- Lots more tweaks and improvements