02:15 PM - October 9, 2015 by Steve_OS
NBA 2K16 patch #1 is available now for PC users. For those of you curious about the console patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, it is 2 to 3 weeks away. The fixes below are PC specific.
The team is aware of the dropped commentary during gameplay and will look into fixing it on the next patch.
- Added support for 21:9 UltraWide monitors, multiple monitor displays, and other non-16:9 aspect ratios.
- Fixed an issue where frame rate could stutter (even on higher end graphics cards) in either or both of gameplay and MyPARK.
- Fixed a bug where playcalling icons were not appearing for some users.
- Resolved a driver crash on below min spec DirectX 10.0 cards, such as the NVidia 9800 GT.
- Optimized crowd rendering, resulting in slightly improved performance on many configurations.
- Fixed ‘black rectangle’ artifact.
- Removed super sample configuration option due to driver instability.