08:59 PM - October 5, 2015 by Steve_OS
FIFA 16 patch #2, which was available for PC users last week, has arrived for PlayStation 4 users. The Xbox One patch is scheduled to release at a later date.
UPDATE (10-8): The update is available now for Xbox One users.
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items:
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.