03:19 PM - October 2, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 151st episode of the Press Row Podcast gets all our hoops-loving friends together to chat all about NBA 2K16. The panel discusses the on-court gameplay, the (yet again) modified controls, the online play, the controversial Spike Lee story mode, and some of the interesting moments we’ve experienced in the launch window of one of the most ambitious sports games of all time. Enjoy the show!
Joining us this week:
- Chase Becotte, Operation Sports (@ChaseBecotte)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Cicero Holmes, Spawn on Me (@StubbyStan)
- Kahief Adams, Spawn on Me (@Kahjahkins)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.