04:43 PM - September 25, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 150th (!) episode of the Press Row Podcast gets all our international football-loving friends together to chat all about the brand-new FIFA 16 as well as quite a bit of Pro Evolution 2016. The panel discusses the on-pitch gameplay, new ways to experience Ultimate Team, the controversial FUT Draft mode, and why some people may be feeling a bit of a missing spark with a lack of significant new ways to play despite FIFA’s overall excellence. PES 2016 also gets some love, as the group compares and contrasts the two games and celebrates the fact that two great soccer games are available today – something we can’t say about most other sports.
Joining us this week:
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Chase Becotte, Operation Sports (@ChaseBecotte)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Jeremy Stein (@losingMT)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.