11:12 PM - September 23, 2015 by Steve_OS
For those of you that either have NBA Live 16 early or you're playing it on EA Access, NBA Live 16 title update #1 is available now, check out the details below.
- General stability improvements to correct desync.
- Hoop Dome objective unlock update.
- Fixed issue where users aren’t given certain achievements in Summer Circuit.
- Addressed Matchmaking issue where users were unable to find opponent in H2H.
- Addressed general functionality issues.
- View Skills adjustment in LIVE Run to match actual Skill Levels.
- Addressed issue where player avatars are not showing up in the lobbies when users join a Pro-AM lobby.
- Addressed softlock when trying to play Tip Off after accessing Playbooks.
- Modify stepback gather inputs to avoid conflict with spin gather.
- Enabled pump fakes on inside shots.
- Fix for AI not completing up and under sequence.
- General emotion tuning for more variety.
- Handoff indicator tuning.
- Animation adjustments to backdown and denial catches.
- Corrected incorrect defensive indicator colors to display during gameplay.