11:04 AM - September 23, 2015 by Scvllp
2K has just released a new NBA 2K16 video, this one features NBA 2K16's Play Now Online mode, which gives gamers an online ranking system for Head to Head and Team Up games, and 10 new created leagues in which you can reach goals and new league seeds. Wins and losses count toward reaching goals and new league seeds, though rising through the ranks won't be easy.
- 10 different leagues (Freshman through Greatest of All-Time)
- Wins and losses now count towards reaching goals to advance in leagues
- Competition is based on your skill level with scouting reports on your opponent
- Teams are broken out into 3 tiers, beat teams from higher tiers and receive extra league wins
- As you advance in Play Now Online, you can unlock classic teams to play with