11:06 AM - September 21, 2015 by Steve_OS
As mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR title update 1.03 is scheduled to be released tomorrow. Check out the details below.
NEW COURSE: EAST LAKE
• Added East Lake as a playable course. It is available in Play Now, Career, Online H2H and Online Tournaments.
- Improved bounce and roll physics on all courses.
- Improved flop shot.
- Addressed issue where ball would roll through the pin instead of colliding with it.
- Addressed issue with cup lip outs near edge of cup on slower green conditions.
- Addressed issue that would make pin move to a different location between shots.
- Addressed shot type switching to custom when aiming left or right.
- Addressed grass divots showing up when a putter was used off the green.
- Addressed issue with putting mis-hit on Classic Gameplay Style.
- Addressed various Matchmaking stability issues.
- Addressed various invite stability issues.
- Addressed issues where opponents were not visible in Online H2H games.
- Addressed issue where golfer would disappear during the post shot animation in Online H2H games.
- Addressed an issue where the hole count on a score submission for an online tournament would sometimes become corrupt and enter the score with bad data.
- Addressed an issue with settings changes made inside of an unranked session would not get synced to all users in the session before the session is started by the host.
- Addressed issue where user would be loaded into an Online H2H game that was already in progress.
- Addressed issue where users would load into a beauty cam of Chambers Bay with gameplay in background instead of an actual Online H2H session.
- Addressed HUD showing E as scores for the host when a user quits and Online H2H game.
- Addressed issue with stats not tracking properly after a user quits an Online H2H game.
- Addressed issue that caused user to be returned to main menu after completing an Online Tournament.
- Made tuning changes to several Night Club challenges.
- Added notification pop ups to Night Club challenge when equipment or apparel is unlocked via the mode.
- Addressed long loading times in Night Club challenge golfer select.
- Addressed stars not tracking properly sometimes in boost menu screen of Night Club Challenge.
- Updated attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.
- Addressed various audio issues.
- Addressed some popping issues of golfers, wildlife, crowd, structures and vegetation in beauty and intro cameras.
- Addressed hair clipping through hats on some created golfer heads and hairstyles.
- Addressed an issue where VoIP would be heard when it shouldn’t be.
- Addressed issue with Gameplay Styles being used on guest accounts.