06:39 PM - September 17, 2015 by ChaseB
So the Week 2 roster update has gone live. We don't know much about what changed because, well, EA hasn't said what did.
UPDATE: EA has posted a new blog with some of the updates to the roster and included a spreadsheet with all of the changes, including changes to depth charts and injuries for all 32 teams.
- Tyrod Taylor, QB Buffalo Bills (+4 to 74 OVR)
- James Jones, WR Green Bay Packers (+3 to 84 OVR)
- Alex Smith, QB Kansas City Chiefs (+2 to 86 OVR)
- Aqib Talib, CB, Denver Broncos (+1 to 91 OVR)
- Jameis Winston, QB Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-2 to 79 OVR)
- Peyton Manning, QB Denver Broncos (-2 to 90 OVR)
- Adrian Peterson, HB Minnesota Vikings (-2 to 93 OVR)
- Kyle Long, RT Chicago Bears (-4 to 84 OVR)