Home
FIFA 16 News Post


The trial version of FIFA 16 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at 21.84 GB. To start the download process, open up the EA Access hub, scroll over to FIFA 16, click View in Store and download the trial.

NOTE: If you donít see FIFA 16 in the hub, try searching for it in the Store, then download the trial.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think!

REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 orion523 @ 09/16/15 05:13 PM
Just beat me too it, D/L now, cannot wait.
 
# 2 TheDutchDad @ 09/16/15 05:26 PM
Wait, it's available right now, not tomorrow?

Guess I know what I'm doing this evening.
 
# 3 nikolapfc89 @ 09/16/15 05:44 PM
Is it me, or they really speeded up game?

New weather looks good.
 
# 4 MaximumChaos84 @ 09/16/15 05:44 PM
Knew it would drop today...Just like Madden and NHL..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 5 ZO @ 09/16/15 05:46 PM
I thought you could leave the games running and it didn't matter how long you played, because it only checks the time played against the server once the game is loaded up. Or was that fixed after the NCAA trail from the first year?

Also can I just use the pre load to access the trail? That is downloading now. And it wont let me start the Access trial download. So assuming so, kinda of confusing.
 
# 6 bad_philanthropy @ 09/16/15 05:47 PM
All right everyone, I'll take care of the annual tradition this year:

Is the winter gear edit player bug glitch fixed?
 
# 7 speedtrucker @ 09/16/15 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I thought you could leave the games running and it didn't matter how long you played, because it only checks the time played against the server once the game is loaded up. Or was that fixed after the NCAA trail from the first year?

Also can I just use the pre load to access the trail? That is downloading now. And it wont let me start the Access trial download. So assuming so, kinda of confusing.
your confusing EA Access with something else.

this is the full game for 10 hours, no matter what you are doing in the game, if it is loaded and sits on a main menu for 10 hours... you are done. so that is why everything says be sure to completely quit and do not just go to the home menu in XB1.

there was no EA Access NCAA trial.

if you have EA Access, you can download the 10 hour trial and play those 10 hours and be done with it. I do that for every EA title that gets added to EA Access.

the EA Access trial is NOT the Demo. the demo is completely removed and separate from the EA Access Trial which is the full game for 10 hours.

does this all make sense now?
 
# 8 ZO @ 09/16/15 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
your confusing EA Access with something else.

this is the full game for 10 hours, no matter what you are doing in the game, if it is loaded and sits on a main menu for 10 hours... you are done. so that is why everything says be sure to completely quit and do not just go to the home menu in XB1.

there was no EA Access NCAA trial.

if you have EA Access, you can download the 10 hour trial and play those 10 hours and be done with it. I do that for every EA title that gets added to EA Access.

the EA Access trial is NOT the Demo. the demo is completely removed and separate from the EA Access Trial which is the full game for 10 hours.

does this all make sense now?
Yeah, you are correct. I was thinking of the thing EA did last gen for NCAA and Madden. I remember leaving my PS3 on for four days straight for the NCAA trail.

I've never played more than a couple hours of the Access trails before deleting the game. This is the first time I've attempted one for FIFA, only did the Madden and Dragon Age one in the past. Generally don't want to get hooked on it and then have to wait 3-5 days before I can actually continue playing.
 
# 9 10 @ 09/16/15 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Yeah, you are correct. I was thinking of the thing EA did last gen for NCAA and Madden. I remember leaving my PS3 on for four days straight for the NCAA trail.

I've never played more than a couple hours of the Access trails before deleting the game. This is the first time I've attempted one for FIFA, only did the Madden and Dragon Age one in the past. Generally don't want to get hooked on it and then have to wait 3-5 days before I can actually continue playing.
On last gen the ea trial ended at midnight on release night. There was no time restriction which was great. The way it is currently set up you have 10 hours of the game which can be used at any time before or after release.
 
# 10 KG @ 09/16/15 06:37 PM
Enjoy fellas and SpritePuck

Had/having a lot of fun with this year's game.
 
# 11 OneDrop @ 09/16/15 08:13 PM
Can anyone tell me if they speeded up the game on the "slow" setting? If so I'm going to be extremely disappointed.
 
# 12 Mr.Brownstone @ 09/16/15 08:27 PM
That's the most important question. The speed in the demo is perfect for me, if they speed it up, I might cancel my preorder.
 
# 13 baseballguy @ 09/16/15 08:53 PM
I read somewhere that you can create a new account, subscribe to ea access, and get another 10 hours. Can someone explain how that's done?
 
# 14 MaximumChaos84 @ 09/16/15 09:04 PM
It's taking forever to download...going on 3 hours and only at 27 pct.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 15 lnin0 @ 09/16/15 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
I read somewhere that you can create a new account, subscribe to ea access, and get another 10 hours. Can someone explain how that's done?
Click start button from home screen and select switch profile. Add a new account. Pay for 1mo. sub to ea access with the new profile and play.
 
# 16 orion523 @ 09/16/15 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
Can anyone tell me if they speeded up the game on the "slow" setting? If so I'm going to be extremely disappointed.
The game has NOT, NOT, NOT, beer sped up in any way whatsoever from the demo.
 
# 17 RoyceDa59 @ 09/16/15 09:57 PM
Cant wait to try this game out wish I had an X1 though, might have to buy one soon.
 
# 18 TheBuddyHobbs @ 09/16/15 10:11 PM
Okay, casual Fifa fan here. I bought Fifa 15 and enjoyed it for what it is was. Do you feel there are enough improvements to warrant a buy? Can anyone give me a little more details how much improvements they have made? Would appreciate it very much!
 
# 19 ZO @ 09/16/15 10:35 PM
I'm still debating on if I should play some tonight or hold all the time for sat/sun.
 
# 20 McG @ 09/16/15 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
All right everyone, I'll take care of the annual tradition this year:

Is the winter gear edit player bug glitch fixed?
It wasn't in the beta. I will probably DL this tonight and check it out tomorrow. I'm too busy playing Forza 6 waiting for NBA 2K16 to come out. I can't believe I'm so excited to play a basketball game.
 

« Previous1234567891314Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.