08:11 AM - September 14, 2015 by Steve_OS
NLSC has just posted a new podcast, featuring NBA Live 16 Executive Producer Sean O'Brien. Below are some of the topics covered.
- The development team’s confidence in NBA Live 16, with the early gameplay footage and blogs at E3 2015.
- Sean talks about the key gameplay improvements, in terms of controls, animations, responsiveness, and artificial intelligence.
- LIVE Pro-Am, featuring the Summer Circuit and LIVE Run, has been the main focus as far as modes in NBA Live 16 are concerned. Sean discusses a couple of the improvements that have gone into the game since the community event back in July.
- Sean comments on the status of Dynasty Mode and Rising Star in NBA Live 16, and talks a little about plans to improve them in NBA Live 17 and beyond.
- Likewise, Sean gives a candid answer about the status of roster editing in future games, and the situation with player customisation in NBA Live 16.
- Since he goes a long way back with EA Sports and the NBA Live series, Sean offers up some recollections as part of our 20th Anniversary of NBA Live celebrations.
- Turning our attention back to this year’s game to close out the show, Sean provides us with a few more tidbits about NBA Live 16, including the status of the GameFace HD app.