05:31 PM - September 10, 2015 by 23
Greg Anthony will join Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg as the 3 man commentary team for NBA 2K16, as reported by our own Dustin Toms.
Greg will replace Steve Kerr, who was coaching the Golden State Warriors and commentating in NBA 2K15 at the same time. He is a super talented multitasker.
Other notes from Dustin, as he gets hands-on time with NBA 2K16 today. (More to come)
- New Playoff structure will ship day one with #NBA2K16. No patch needed.
- Straight from @Beluba: "Foot planting has been completely redone."
- Between-quarter interviews during games. John Henson just talked about how he can improve this season.
- Just finished Milwaukee vs. Atlanta (CPU). Defense much more refined...makes you play harder and smarter.
- One quarter into Cavs vs. Kings (CPU). Difference between CLE's quickness and MIL's length very apparent.
- Nice lob pass from Love to JR. Smith followed the pass from over the shoulder.
- TONS of updated player hairstyles in NBA 2K16 from summer. Sounds like CAP could be in for a treat.
- Players had COMPLETE body scans into the game. Yes, even legs.