Home
NBA Live 16 News Post


EA Sports has released NBA Live 16 player ratings for the top 5 small forwards in the game. Give em' a look and let us know what you think.

LeBron James (Overall - 97) - Strength (95), Vertical (95), Stamina (94), Dunk (95), On-Ball Defense (97), Speed (95), Block (81)
Kevin Durant (Overall - 96) - Close Range (97), Mid Range - (94), Long Range (90), Off the Dribble (98), Contested Shot (98), Clutch (94)
Carmelo Anthony (Overall - 91) - Post Offense (93) Post Defense (83) Strength (90) Close Range (90), Layup (89) Score With Contact (93)
Paul George (Overall - 90) - On-Ball Defense (93) Layup (86), Score With Contact (90), Dunk (91)
Kawhi Leonard (Overall - 89) - Post Defense (86), Help Defense (91) On Ball Defense (95) Steal (92)

Previously released NBA Live 16 player ratings:

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cthurt @ 09/10/15 11:07 AM
Anyone else cringe seeing Melo at a 91???
 
# 2 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/15 11:10 AM
Didn't know Melo was that good of a low post defender .
 
# 3 Tonyattia @ 09/10/15 11:14 AM
Lebron being the best defender in that class at this stage in his career is not accurate. Unfortunately we don't know their scales, but if it's from 60-100 then Lebron should be in the mid 80s for obd imo. But as always I just hope they play like themselves


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 4 Playmakers @ 09/10/15 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Didn't know Melo was that good of a low post defender .
He's always been pretty solid in post defense when he puts forth the effort....

His strength allows him to match up

It's his overall perimeter defense and help defense that sucks LOL!
 
# 5 Playmakers @ 09/10/15 11:22 AM
For those interested in Melo's post defense here's a good article that breaks down his defensive #'s according to synergy
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...efensive-image
 
# 6 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/15 11:26 AM
Good to know !
 
# 7 grodbetatted @ 09/10/15 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
For those interested in Melo's post defense here's a good article that breaks down his defensive #'s according to synergy
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...efensive-image
That was a great read
 
# 8 fatboirob @ 09/10/15 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Lebron being the best defender in that class at this stage in his career is not accurate. Unfortunately we don't know their scales, but if it's from 60-100 then Lebron should be in the mid 80s for obd imo. But as always I just hope they play like themselves


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curious to know what SF is a better help defender or 1 on 1 defender than LeBron? Leonard is the closest!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
 
# 9 fatboirob @ 09/10/15 11:48 AM
Paul George rated a bit to high for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
 
# 10 Tonyattia @ 09/10/15 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboirob
Curious to know what SF is a better help defender or 1 on 1 defender than LeBron? Leonard is the closest!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Leonard for sure. Maybe Iggy, Paul George was great before his leg turned to dust. Michae Kidd gilcrest is a great defender. Guys like Demarree carrol and Jae crowder too. Imo jimmy butler is a sf, and he's a better defender. Look at the advanced stats if you'd like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 11 grodbetatted @ 09/10/15 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Leonard for sure. Maybe Iggy, Paul George was great before his leg turned to dust. Michae Kidd gilcrest is a great defender. Guys like Demarree carrol and Jae crowder too. Imo jimmy butler is a sf, and he's a better defender. Look at the advanced stats if you'd like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jimmy butler is a sg
 
# 12 pawalker03 @ 09/10/15 11:57 AM
The only one I'm impressed with loon wise is Melo everyone else especially LeBron don't look that good to me
 
# 13 Tonyattia @ 09/10/15 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
Jimmy butler is a sg

But he guards Lebron, Melo, Kd ect. And The use Dunleavy like reddick, a shooter. Basketball positions are based on height and not skill set unfortunately. James harden is basically a pg as he always has the ball in his hands and runs most pick and rolls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 14 J_Posse @ 09/10/15 12:02 PM
Leonard looks way off and don't get me started on these over inflated ratings. Apparently, LeBron is just as good as he was three years ago on both sides of the ball.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ
 
# 15 WTF @ 09/10/15 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Leonard looks way off and don't get me started on these over inflated ratings. Apparently, LeBron is just as good as he was three years ago on both sides of the ball.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ
I don't know what it is. He was scanned. I think it's his eyes that throw him off for me. I don't like his scan that much either.
 
# 16 Guapo516 @ 09/10/15 12:23 PM
Paul George is way better than Melo and kawaii is either just as good or better
 
# 17 scottyp180 @ 09/10/15 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboirob
Paul George rated a bit to high for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same. He's still a good player but 90 seems high for a guy coming off a major leg break. Even before the injury 90 might have been pushing it.
 
# 18 Tonyattia @ 09/10/15 01:07 PM
Not Terribly off from this picture I just think he needs a new scan, he has more facial hair now and the skin tone is a little off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 19 WTF @ 09/10/15 01:11 PM
Part of it is the braids, I'm sure. But there's something about the mouth and or eyes that throw him off.
 
# 20 J_Posse @ 09/10/15 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Not Terribly off from this picture I just think he needs a new scan, he has more facial hair now and the skin tone is a little off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks off in the game. Like he's much older than he should be. Just not a very good replication of him, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.