09:28 AM - September 9, 2015 by Steve_OS
The much anticipated Madden NFL 16 patch has arrived for both Xbox One (732 MB) and PlayStation 4 (749 MB). Check out the list of updates below, which include improvements and fixes for gameplay, Connected Franchise, Madden Ultimate Team, and more.
UPDATE: Just received official word from EA.
Also of note, the roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, according to Rex Dickson, creative director of the Madden NFL series.
Let us know what you are seeing!
- Addressed issue where AI defenders would get encroachment penalties after random huddle breaks and occasionally during the no-huddle offense
- Addressed rare issue where receivers were called down by contact even when they weren’t being touched
- Addressed quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs
- Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost
- Tuned regression for offensive linemen
- Tuned rookie deep accuracy rating
- Tuned supersim stats where pocket quarterbacks were generating too many rushing attempts
- Addressed issue where team could sign elite free agents for a low amount
- Addressed issue where some free agents would disappear from the free agent pool
- Addressed a rare issue where certain items would not have an image
- Addressed issue where the commentary line and presentation would repeat for a quarterback who returned from injury
- Addressed a crash that could occur when using multiple controllers
- Addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a game and the background video would continue to loop
- Addressed general bugs and stability issues