03:02 PM - September 6, 2015 by DustinT
Hey OS, Senior Editor Dustin Toms (@DustinToms) here. Release season is upon us, and the next big NBA title is coming up.
We've been invited to spend a day with NBA 2K this Thursday, September 10. I'll be flying down to The Hangar and have hands-on experience with NBA 2K16, conversations with the developers and opportunities to capture some gameplay footage (which will debut on the Operation Sports YouTube channel). We will surely come back with even more information overload for OSers to try and process.
Now this is where you come in: what do you want to know about NBA 2K16? Post your questions here, or ask me directly on Twitter at @DustinToms. I'll take a list of the best questions with me, and have answers for you shortly after. If you ask me on Twitter, I'll reply directly to you!
Make sure you read through these links as well, as most of your questions may already be answered:
- Mike Stauffer's In-Depth Look at Player Ratings
- Erick Boenisch's Developer Blog: MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, MyGM, and More
- Mike Wang's Developer Blog: Gameplay Overview
- Scott O'Gallagher's Developer Gameplay Blog
- Da_Czar's Developer Gameplay Blog
Fire away below, OSers!