Home
FIFA 16 News Post


EA Sports has continued to reveal their FIFA 16 player ratings, featuring the top 50 players in the game. Today they reveal the top 10 players in the game.

1. Lionel Messi - FC Barcelona (Spain) - (Overall Rating - 94)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid CF (Spain) - (Overall Rating - 93)
3. Luis Suárez - FC Barcelona (Spain) - (Overall Rating - 90)
4. Manuel Neuer - FC Bayern München (Germany) - (Overall Rating - 90)
5. Arjen Robben - FC Bayern München (Germany) - (Overall Rating - 90)
6. Eden Hazard - Chelsea FC (England) - (Overall Rating - 89)
7. Zlatan Ibrahimović - Paris Saint-Germain (France) - (Overall Rating - 89)
8. Neymar Jr. - FC Barcelona (Spain) - (Overall Rating - 88)
9. Thiago Silva - Paris Saint-Germain (France) - (Overall Rating - 88)
10. David Silva - Manchester City (England) - (Overall Rating - 88)

Previously released FIFA 16 player ratings:

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Resurrection403 @ 09/04/15 03:22 PM
Aguerro should be 89.
 
# 2 JayD @ 09/04/15 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Aguerro should be 89.
Biased a bit?
 
# 3 redsox4evur @ 09/04/15 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Biased a bit?
I understand where he is coming from...Aguero or David Silva? I would take Aguero 100/100 times.
 
# 4 dubcity @ 09/04/15 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I understand where he is coming from...Aguero or David Silva? I would take Aguero 100/100 times.

Yeah, and he'll sell for 100 times more on UT team, for what it's worth.
 
# 5 Resurrection403 @ 09/04/15 04:51 PM
Aguerro is the best forward in the epl and only messi is better in the world. And Ronaldo of course.
 
# 6 ncaafootball14markus @ 09/04/15 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Aguerro is the best forward in the epl and only messi is better in the world. And Ronaldo of course.
sorry kid. aguero maybe the best striker in the EPL, but suarez is the best striker in the world.
 
# 7 ZO @ 09/04/15 05:08 PM
LOL @ Arjen Robben still being a 90.
 
# 8 Resurrection403 @ 09/04/15 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
sorry kid. aguero maybe the best striker in the EPL, but suarez is the best striker in the world.
I think it's weird you call me kid..
 
# 9 rangersftw @ 09/04/15 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
LOL @ Arjen Robben still being a 90.
Yeah and Ribery still an 87. And I'm a Bayern fan lol. Hazard in front of Neymar and Aguero makes you scratch your head as well.
 
# 10 kwebbvols4423 @ 09/04/15 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersftw
Yeah and Ribery still an 87. And I'm a Bayern fan lol. Hazard in front of Neymar and Aguero makes you scratch your head as well.
Hazard had a hell of a year last year. I think he and Aguero should be rated the same though.
 
# 11 redsox4evur @ 09/04/15 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwebbvols4423
Hazard had a hell of a year last year. I think he and Aguero should be rated the same though.
Yea he was the EPL player of the Year last year. He should be the best EPL player in the game.
 
# 12 OneDrop @ 09/05/15 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
sorry kid. aguero maybe the best striker in the EPL, but suarez is the best striker in the world.
No, he's not, Aguero is definitely the best striker in the world. There's some serious overrating going on though, Neymar literally does everything better than Hazard in real life so I wonder how he's rated lower.
 
# 13 ncaafootball14markus @ 09/05/15 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
No, he's not, Aguero is definitely the best striker in the world. There's some serious overrating going on though, Neymar literally does everything better than Hazard in real life so I wonder how he's rated lower.
as far as neymar/hazard, i couldn't agree more...but back to suarez/aguero....

i love both players, but there is no way you can compare what suarez was successful in doing in the EPL vs aguero in skill. suarez has been on a liverpool team that cannot even COMPARE to manchester city's in the quality of midfielders. suarez simply made liverpool better.... just see how liverpool did in suarez's final year vs. the year after he left.

and im sorry.... aguero doesn't have 1/2 the skills to pull of what suarez did in the EPL.

You find me a highlight reel where aguero has done this...

v=R40_TDSmb70https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R40_TDSmb70
 
# 14 ncaafootball14markus @ 09/05/15 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
I think it's weird you call me kid..
it was meant as an euphemism.
 
# 15 ZO @ 09/05/15 12:34 PM
None of this matters. Because I will tear up all the leagues up with my man Turd Ferguson. He will be a 99 OVR. No one can stop the Turd! No one!
 
# 16 Jonh0 @ 09/05/15 05:07 PM
Aguero, Bale and James Rodriguez should be 89. Arjen Robben an 87.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.