11:00 AM - September 3, 2015 by Steve_OS
Check out the latest Need For Speed video, highlighting five ways to play.
In Ventura Bay money talks but reputation (REP) rules the streets and youíll earn both as you carve your path through the immersive narrative in the game. Compete in events and youíll earn the money needed to spend big on your dream garage of cars, but itís REP which is the most important currency of all.
Increase your REP and the people who matter most will start to notice and more importantly, respect you. Want to attract the attention of one of the five real world icons; Magnus Walker, Ken Block, Nakai-San, Risky Devil or Morohoshi-San? Your REP is the key to opening that particular door and with it, a world of new events, cars and customization options await.
So how do you earn REP? That comes down to Need for Speedís Five Ways to Play; Speed, Style, Build, Crew, or Outlaw.
- SPEED, itís what we all love, what we all live for and above all else itís what we all need. Take part in Speed events such as Sprint Races and Time Attacks, cross the line first and be the fastest. Empty the nitrous tank and keep it clean to earn some major Speed REP. The fearless take the win, donít lift off and get the SPEED REP you deserve.
- STYLE is all about expressing yourself behind the wheel as Ventura Bay becomes the ultimate Gymkhana playground. Whether youíre putting the car sideways in drift contests or pulling off jumps and donuts, by showing your flair and precise car control youíll soon find Style REP flowing your way. For some, STYLE is all that matters.
- BUILD rewards you for creating your own one of a kind ride. Performance upgrades let you awaken the beast in each and every ride as you earn your REP and become a master of the mod scene in BUILD.
Visually customize your car with the hottest after-market body modifications. Let your inner artist run wild with an awesome paint job, decals and bespoke wrap. While personalized handling ensures your car drives and handles exactly how you want.
- CREW is all about coming together and driving as one. Compete in events such as Drift Train and get REP for speeding through the urban jungle with your friends in tow. Keep it razor close to the car in front for as long as you can to crush the competition. Ride, represent and win with your CREW.
- OUTLAW is all about high stakes, risk versus reward driving and of course, messing with the cops. Smash through the city, creating havoc and getting yourself noticed for all the wrong reasons. When youíve had your fun, put your foot down, escape the heat and drive off into the night. OUTLAWS do things their own way and live life on the edge. Go out and become notorious.
Youíll earn REP in each of the Five Ways to Play, but combine all five to create that perfect Need for Speed moment; driving insanely fast, sliding through a corner in your customized ride alongside your friends, whilst being chased by the cops.
Pull this off and youíll maximize your multiplier and send your REP soaring.
Your driving style, your REP. This is your Need for Speed.
Source - Need For Speed