Home
WWE 2K16 News Post


The WWE 2K16 development team continue to reveal nuggets about their game. Today they confirmed 100 save slots are available for your CAW's this year.

Let us know what you think!

For more news, details and media on WWE 2K16, check out this page.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SoundTheAlarm @ 08/28/15 07:13 PM
Omfg sold!! Finally the return of my complete 1994 roster

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
# 2 countryboy @ 08/28/15 08:08 PM
WOW! Simply WOW!

The news for this game just keeps getting better and better.
 
# 3 Shadojoker @ 08/28/15 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
WOW! Simply WOW!

The news for this game just keeps getting better and better.
It does too!!

 
# 4 marcuscouch10 @ 08/29/15 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
It does too!!

This game is sweet af the roster with 120 people + 100 Caws + around 30 dlc = 250 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
# 5 TheBuddyHobbs @ 08/29/15 12:37 AM
WOW!!! This **** is crazy!
 
# 6 Gronk4M13 @ 08/29/15 06:17 AM
So happy to hear this, 20 slots is not nearly enough. 2K16 is a must-buy for me.
 
# 7 wiscowilz @ 08/29/15 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
This game is sweet af the roster with 120 people + 100 Caws + around 30 dlc = 250 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
250 people is insane. I will probably use several CAS spots for alternate attires without worries now of not being able to download others.
 
# 8 cjallure24 @ 08/29/15 12:11 PM
Thank goodness. Hopefully wrestlers who are already in the game, alternate attires are used in those slots. If that doesn't happen. Then this is pure gold.
 
# 9 jcmreds @ 08/29/15 12:51 PM
This is shaping up to be a serious goat WWE game contender 2K is on fire this year. Now I just need to see Sasha and the rest of the Horsewomen on the roster reveal.
 
# 10 marcuscouch10 @ 08/29/15 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmreds
This is shaping up to be a serious goat WWE game contender 2K is on fire this year. Now I just need to see Sasha and the rest of the Horsewomen on the roster reveal.


Well......

Sasha Confirmed on Twitter!
Charlotte's Shirt is on in the Crowd!
Alexa Bliss is Confirmed!
Emma is Confirmed!

And...........

Bayley is more popular and gets more time than Alexa so she's probably in and Becky gets more time so she'll probably be in!
 
# 11 Caveman24 @ 08/29/15 02:29 PM
Holy **** that's amazing
 
# 12 Trent Booty @ 08/29/15 02:43 PM
Thank god! This game is gonna be awesome.
 
# 13 wiscowilz @ 08/29/15 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Well......

Sasha Confirmed on Twitter!
Charlotte's Shirt is on in the Crowd!
Alexa Bliss is Confirmed!
Emma is Confirmed!

And...........

Bayley is more popular and gets more time than Alexa so she's probably in and Becky gets more time so she'll probably be in!
I don't believe Alexa hasn't actually been officially confirmed by 2K has she...only by a poster at a Gamestop in Europe that also had Hogan's name on it.
 
# 14 marcuscouch10 @ 08/29/15 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I don't believe Alexa hasn't actually been officially confirmed by 2K has she...only by a poster at a Gamestop in Europe that also had Hogan's name on it.
Yes but that was a month or two before Hogan said what he did
 
# 15 wiscowilz @ 08/29/15 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Yes but that was a month or two before Hogan said what he did
Yeah I know that, but she still hasn't officially been confirmed by 2K even though it is pretty much a guarantee now.


I'm just excited that I don't ahve to worry about using too many CAS spots for alternate attires this year. I don't need 100 new guys on my roster (that would get to big IMO) although it would be cool to download TNA and ROH guys and just sim shows for them. Still though dont need 100 new guys plus the 120+ that will be in the game. Too many to manage in Universe mode. I might bring back some originals again though and sign them to NXT
 
# 16 marcuscouch10 @ 08/29/15 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Yeah I know that, but she still hasn't officially been confirmed by 2K even though it is pretty much a guarantee now.


I'm just excited that I don't ahve to worry about using too many CAS spots for alternate attires this year. I don't need 100 new guys on my roster (that would get to big IMO) although it would be cool to download TNA and ROH guys and just sim shows for them. Still though dont need 100 new guys plus the 120+ that will be in the game. Too many to manage in Universe mode. I might bring back some originals again though and sign them to NXT
I can't wait to have ROH in my Universe aside from WWE here's my Schedule

Mon- Raw
Tue- Nothing
Wed- NXT
Thur- Smackdown
Fri- Nothing
Sat- ROH
 
# 17 wiscowilz @ 08/29/15 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
I can't wait to have ROH in my Universe aside from WWE here's my Schedule

Mon- Raw
Tue- Nothing
Wed- NXT
Thur- Smackdown
Fri- Nothing
Sat- ROH
I'm just glad that we can add shows after you start your Universe so the Universe can begin and then once some good CAS's are done we can add in that show. Not going to have to wait this year to begin with the great roster they are going to have. Can't wait until Monday's roster announcement. Makes Mondays better.
 
# 18 marcuscouch10 @ 08/29/15 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I'm just glad that we can add shows after you start your Universe so the Universe can begin and then once some good CAS's are done we can add in that show. Not going to have to wait this year to begin with the great roster they are going to have. Can't wait until Monday's roster announcement. Makes Mondays better.
Hey if you got an Xbox One you can jon my ROH Online League I recently posted the thread
 
# 19 wiscowilz @ 08/29/15 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Hey if you got an Xbox One you can jon my ROH Online League I recently posted the thread
PS4 and don't really do much online.
 
# 20 marcuscouch10 @ 08/29/15 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
PS4 and don't really do much online.
me neither but it seemed cool
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.