12:44 PM - August 28, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 146th episode of the Press Row Podcast is our official Madden 16 Review Roundtable. The show is actually another two-parter; up first, host Rich Grisham is joined by Madden Creative Director Mike Young and Assistant Producer Jake Stein to talk about this year's opening cinematic. The three chat about how it came together, the thought process behind it, and the challenges experienced at launch. Up next, Rich is joined by Owen Good, Bryan Wiedey, Chris Sanner, T.J. Lauerman, and Gus Ramsey to explore Madden 16 in depth. It's one of our most popular episodes each year!
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Gus Ramsey, ESPN (@GusRamsey)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Mike Young, EA Sports (@MichaelYoungCD)
- Jake Stein, EA Sports (@JStein2469)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 2 Hours, 11 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.