Home
FIFA 16 News Post


EA Sports released details for the FIFA 16 demo, scheduled to arrive on September 8 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The demo will come packed full of features, including two women's teams from the U.S.A. and Germany.

Below are the modes and options available in the FIFA 16 demo.
  • Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
  • FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play - FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
  • FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
  • New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
  • Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Teams:
  • FC Barcelona
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach
  • Chelsea FC
  • Inter Milan
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid CF
  • River Plate
  • Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams: (Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.)
  • Germany
  • United States
Stadiums:
  • Borussia-Park
  • CenturyLink Field
  • Santiago Bernabeu

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 grizzlies317 @ 08/26/15 11:37 AM
I wish it would release a bit sooner, but man am I pumped. Excited to see the new stadiums and the weather options in action. I wonder how long halves will be. I know that typically the halves are really short in FIFA demos, but I'm hoping they've at least extended it by a couple minutes. The past demos have been like if someone hands you a plate of cookies but then tells you that you can only have half of a chocolate chip.
 
# 2 DBMcGee3 @ 08/26/15 11:40 AM
Yessssssssss!!!!!
 
# 3 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 08/26/15 11:47 AM
Nice!!! Looking forward to this demo.
 
# 4 3mir @ 08/26/15 12:18 PM
tight!
 
# 5 Honome @ 08/26/15 01:21 PM
Fifa demos are always useless because time is too short to make a proper opinion about gameplay. But maybe that's exactly EA strategy, to impress with graphics and presentation and hide the lack of depth in gameplay.
 
# 6 KennyJ1976 @ 08/26/15 01:49 PM
If the best selling sports game can have a demo, why don't games like Madden and NBA 2K have one? I know Madden doesn't feel they have to because they have no competition and 2K feels its leaps and bounds ahead of NBA Live, but couldn't both of those statements apply to FIFA. Yet every year FIFA puts out a demo for its fans regardless of how much it dominates the competition.
 
# 7 ZO @ 08/26/15 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
If the best selling sports game can have a demo, why don't games like Madden and NBA 2K have one? I know Madden doesn't feel they have to because they have no competition and 2K feels its leaps and bounds ahead of NBA Live, but couldn't both of those statements apply to FIFA. Yet every year FIFA puts out a demo for its fans regardless of how much it dominates the competition.
And they even had betas this year. Which they are also doing for NHL. EA seems to be making a bigger shift towards giving some sort of crap about the consumer. To make sure the products work and people like them. Color me shocked.
 
# 8 Predatorn12 @ 08/26/15 05:46 PM
They better put the game time for half to 6 minutes. 4 minutes half is just way to short to have a proper feel for the game.Pes 16 put the half to 5 minutes in there demo and it's good.
 
# 9 Predatorn12 @ 08/26/15 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honome
Fifa demos are always useless because time is too short to make a proper opinion about gameplay. But maybe that's exactly EA strategy, to impress with graphics and presentation and hide the lack of depth in gameplay.
Totally agree with you.I don't see why EA doesn't not increased the game time for FIFA demos.It is right to limit the game time in the demos presented in conference like E3 and Gamescom,because of the amount of people waiting in line to play it , but no for the public demo it's just infuriating.PES 16 demo as a game time of 5 minutes halves, and is good among on time to get a feel for the game.I expect no less for this demo.
 
# 10 grizzlies317 @ 08/26/15 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorn12
They better put the game time for half to 6 minutes. 4 minutes half is just way to short to have a proper feel for the game.Pes 16 put the half to 5 minutes in there demo and it's good.
If I'm not mistaken, the PES demo lets you choose the half length up to 10 minutes. The 4 minute halves on the FIFA demos is like you said, too short to actually get a feel for the game.
 
# 11 dubcity @ 08/26/15 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlies317
If I'm not mistaken, the PES demo lets you choose the half length up to 10 minutes. The 4 minute halves on the FIFA demos is like you said, too short to actually get a feel for the game.

The PES demo lets you play 10 minute matches, so it's 5 minute halves. FIFA demos are 3 minute halves usually, which is nearly worthless.
 
# 12 grizzlies317 @ 08/26/15 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
The PES demo lets you play 10 minute matches, so it's 5 minute halves. FIFA demos are 3 minute halves usually, which is nearly worthless.
Ah, you're right. The PES half lengths have always confused me. But 10 minute matches are still better than what the FIFA demos offer for sure.
 
# 13 believeinnow @ 08/26/15 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
And they even had betas this year. Which they are also doing for NHL. EA seems to be making a bigger shift towards giving some sort of crap about the consumer. To make sure the products work and people like them. Color me shocked.
FIFA has been doing Closed betas for a few years (FIFA 15 definitely had a beta), but this was the first one that the popularity of Twitch and YouTube made it more evident.
 
# 14 Entiae @ 08/29/15 06:49 PM
Just a bit over a week to go... I have such an itch to play!
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.