Home
WWE 2K16 News Post


IGN has posted some new WWE 2K16 screenshots, Tyson Kidd & Cesaro ring entrance and 18 more confirmed wrestlers for the roster, which features over 120 unique models.

Below is a list of 56 confirmed wrestlers on the roster, more will be announced by IGN every Monday until release on October 27.
  • Alicia Fox
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • The Big Show
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Darren Young
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Finlay
  • Kevin Nash
  • Layla
  • Lex Luger
  • The Miz
  • Naomi
  • Randy Orton
  • Sheamus
  • Titus O'neal
  • Tyson Kidd
Previously revealed:
  • Adam Rose
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Goldust
  • Heath Slater
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jack Swagger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Adrian Neville
  • Nikki Bella
  • Ric Flair
  • Sami Zayn
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • Tyler Breeze
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Zack Ryder
  • Booker T
  • Colonel Mustafa
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • General Adnan
  • Kalisto
  • Kane
  • Lord Steven Regal
  • Sin Cara
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • Triple H
  • "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  • Seth Rollins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Paige
  • Finn Bálor

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wiscowilz @ 08/24/15 10:52 AM
Kind of a ho hum list this week.

I'm MOST excited about the one thing they didn't confirm but still had in the entrance video and that is The Vaudevillains. Was waiting for their entrance. Kind of odd that they didn't 'confirm' them but showed their entrance in the video.

Nothing really that shocking here. Was hoping for some more NXT guys to be announced. These were all pretty much guaranteed (even the legends since they were in last year). Hope the legends look better than last year.
 
# 2 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/24/15 12:51 PM
 
# 3 Bard @ 08/24/15 01:31 PM
Loving this entrances the graphics appear to be even better this year...crazy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
# 4 cjallure24 @ 08/24/15 02:51 PM
Has to be a very early build. The crowd seemed dead when the wrestlers were walking to the ring. As soon as the Vaudvillians intro video started the crowd should erupt.

Or am I just a huge Vaudvillians mark.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
 
# 5 bigdipper88 @ 08/24/15 04:35 PM
Jake the Snake should be added to list as well
 
# 6 Dannyld @ 08/24/15 09:40 PM
No Demolition? Ugh.. cmon 2k...
 
# 7 wiscowilz @ 08/24/15 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyld
No Demolition? Ugh.. cmon 2k...
Dude, chill. They aren't even half way through announcing the roster.

I'm personally more interested in what other NXT guys are in it but who knows what other legends will be.
 
# 8 Trent Booty @ 08/25/15 01:26 AM
They're almost halfway through the but I think they still ad a bunch of NXT/current roster guys. I find it weird all the legends are the SAME legends that were in last years game. I don't mind but I find it weird. I think it's just that they used all the guys from last year to make the total number of guys to 120
 
# 9 Sgt_Carnage @ 08/25/15 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Kind of a ho hum list this week.

I'm MOST excited about the one thing they didn't confirm but still had in the entrance video and that is The Vaudevillains. Was waiting for their entrance. Kind of odd that they didn't 'confirm' them but showed their entrance in the video.

Nothing really that shocking here. Was hoping for some more NXT guys to be announced. These were all pretty much guaranteed (even the legends since they were in last year). Hope the legends look better than last year.

I don't watch wrestling as religiously as I used to so forgive me on this one, but The Vaudvillians are a real team? I seriously thought those dudes were created.
 
# 10 wiscowilz @ 08/25/15 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
I don't watch wrestling as religiously as I used to so forgive me on this one, but The Vaudvillians are a real team? I seriously thought those dudes were created.
The Vaudevillains are a real team and the new NXT Tag Champions as of Saturday Night, they have one of the most unique gimmicks in WWE/NXT in an age of people basically being a carbon copy. They are both extremely talented and hopefully will be future World Tag Champions. They had a real entrance and their pictures in the video they are obviously a real team though.
 
# 11 wiscowilz @ 08/25/15 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
They're almost halfway through the but I think they still ad a bunch of NXT/current roster guys. I find it weird all the legends are the SAME legends that were in last years game. I don't mind but I find it weird. I think it's just that they used all the guys from last year to make the total number of guys to 120
I think this should have ALWAYS been done unless there was some issues with a Legends contract with WWE itself but I do believe they should just transfer guys over and add to them. The main roster should be the same as well just change outfits.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.