05:45 PM - August 21, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 145th episode of the Press Row Podcast is a two-parter. Up first, Rich Grisham and Bryan Wiedey talk about their first couple of days playing the brand-new Madden NFL 16 courtesy of the EA Access program. The two go over general gameplay, the new Draft Champions mode, early online experience, and the implications of the new goal-oriented systems in the Franchise mode. Up next, our friend Ian Cummings drops by to chat about his new iOS game Derby King: Quest for the Triple Crown as well as his thoughts on the Madden franchise now that itís been several years since he was at the helm as Creative Director.
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre and Hit The Pass (@pastapadre)
- Ian Cummings, Derby King (@iantcummings)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.