Home
NBA Live 16 News Post


Check out the latest NBA Live 16 video at the LIVE Spot, showing off some of the sneakers you can add to your Rising Star.

More information, screenshots and videos from NBA Live 16 can be seen here.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cthurt @ 08/21/15 03:10 PM
Well from looking at the large amount of positive feedback on the facebook comments I have to say EA is doing a good job marketing Live 16, but for me this would have hit harder if a player edit feature was in the game.
 
# 2 iLLWiLL @ 08/21/15 03:23 PM
Looks SICK. If only you could... ahh nevermind.
 
# 3 magicman32 @ 08/21/15 04:53 PM
Nice looking shoes. I'm interested in seeing how the game plays.
 
# 4 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/21/15 05:37 PM
Looks nice. I like that track too whatever it was
 
# 5 mike24forever @ 08/21/15 05:38 PM
I have a few of those shoes!

They look great by the way.
 
# 6 dynastymgrguy @ 08/21/15 06:02 PM
I'm a pretty patient person and I've tried to hold my tongue.... Yes, all there player models, shoes, and the like look awesome. But I needs gameplay. They already sold me on graphics. (I'm rooting for this game).
 
# 7 kolanji @ 08/21/15 06:34 PM
The shoe game in live is always on point...no surprise here
 
# 8 JerzeyReign @ 08/21/15 06:35 PM
With sneakerhead ThaHoopGawd I was already certain that the kick game in Live would be fire.
 
# 9 GSW @ 08/21/15 06:55 PM
NBA Live always get's sneakers perfect.
 
# 10 Rob. D @ 08/21/15 07:30 PM
Even though we're weeks away I wanna know about some defensive improvements ...
 
# 11 dilladawg4 @ 08/21/15 08:29 PM
Pointless...pointless...pointless...no edits
 
# 12 dilladawg4 @ 08/21/15 08:39 PM
The more i stew on this the less i feel the urge or justification of buying live 16...I'll wait for live 17...thank god for 2K
 
# 13 bateman11 @ 08/21/15 10:07 PM
Since when did our gaming community turn into a place where this type of thing is prioritized enough to be an announcement solely on its own. Shoes, tattoos, etc. Those are not features and should not be glorified as such. We used to get weekly blogs about game play enhancements, but maybe since most of those were BS anyway they had to adjust their marketing strategy.
 
# 14 bballshawn24 @ 08/22/15 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Since when did our gaming community turn into a place where this type of thing is prioritized enough to be an announcement solely on its own. Shoes, tattoos, etc. Those are not features and should not be glorified as such. We used to get weekly blogs about game play enhancements, but maybe since most of those were BS anyway they had to adjust their marketing strategy.
agree but we are basically getting a beta
 
# 15 iLLWiLL @ 08/22/15 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Since when did our gaming community turn into a place where this type of thing is prioritized enough to be an announcement solely on its own. Shoes, tattoos, etc. Those are not features and should not be glorified as such. We used to get weekly blogs about game play enhancements, but maybe since most of those were BS anyway they had to adjust their marketing strategy.
I agree but keep in mind, back in the day, all we had before a release date was a short blurb in Game Informer magazine etc, as well as a few sites like IGN. Now we expect new info/details daily. I crave for more, but these companies don't have to provide this info for us
 
# 16 DonWuan @ 08/22/15 04:04 PM
These are just previews and leaks, what are y'all talking about

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
# 17 Vic Viper @ 08/22/15 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Since when did our gaming community turn into a place where this type of thing is prioritized enough to be an announcement solely on its own. Shoes, tattoos, etc. Those are not features and should not be glorified as such. We used to get weekly blogs about game play enhancements, but maybe since most of those were BS anyway they had to adjust their marketing strategy.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's just news, information, leaks and/or tid bits. Therer are some people who may purchase this game soley upon Clothes and Upgrades. People care about that type of stuff and that's their prerogative if they want to purchase it for that reason and/or rave about it. As long as the infromation isn't hurting and berating anyone then I'm all for it. I don't see a lot of games talking about shoes, clothes, tats and etc. If it's in the game then why not talk about it? It gives us something to talk about. You don't have to join that discussion if it's that big of a bother.

The days of weekly blogs are long gone. We haven't gotten that from NBA Live team or their competitor since 2010. I would like for the Developer Diary and Blogs to show up on a weekly basis, but these companies have learned from their mistakes and I will bet that we will never see that again.
 
# 18 grodbetatted @ 08/22/15 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
I don't see what the big deal is. It's just news, information, leaks and/or tid bits. Therer are some people who may purchase this game soley upon Clothes and Upgrades. People care about that type of stuff and that's their prerogative if they want to purchase it for that reason and/or rave about it. As long as the infromation isn't hurting and berating anyone then I'm all for it. I don't see a lot of games talking about shoes, clothes, tats and etc. If it's in the game then why not talk about it? It gives us something to talk about. You don't have to join that discussion if it's that big of a bother.

The days of weekly blogs are long gone. We haven't gotten that from NBA Live team or their competitor since 2010. I would like for the Developer Diary and Blogs to show up on a weekly basis, but these companies have learned from their mistakes and I will bet that we will never see that again.
2010 was definitely the best marketing year for both companies well technically 2009.. but yea the 2010 line up of games had the best marketing...
 
# 19 BizDevConglomerate @ 08/22/15 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I agree but keep in mind, back in the day, all we had before a release date was a short blurb in Game Informer magazine etc, as well as a few sites like IGN. Now we expect new info/details daily. I crave for more, but these companies don't have to provide this info for us
If you think about it, they do. Because who reads game informer mag anymore? We are in a more info centric era. We get info quick and fast. We also make impulsive purchases, so if they get us fixated on the looks of the game without clearly allowing us to feel the game and judge according to that, then we are being robbed.

We can't be thankful they show us this much, comparing to the past, if we compared their games to the past, we might not buy them. We had much more fun times on live back in the day. They owe us more, it's bad enough they haven't added draft rosters, and edited players, but what's the point of making the game great to look at, if you can't play it? At least make a bomb franchise mode where I can continue to play it with real names and me editing the draft classes. But this is EA...
 
# 20 The 24th Letter @ 08/22/15 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
The days of weekly blogs are long gone. We haven't gotten that from NBA Live team or their competitor since 2015. I would like for the Developer Diary and Blogs to show up on a weekly basis, but these companies have learned from their mistakes and I will bet that we will never see that again.

Fixed.....just sayin'

All this isn't a big deal to me anyway....I'm eager for information but I've learned not to get too worked up about the process...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.