Home
NBA Live 16 News Post


EA Sports has just posted a quick NBA Live 16 video featuring some of the gear in the game.

If you can't view it on Facebook, here it is on Twitter.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 08/18/15 01:49 PM
Wow that song.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 2 ybtherockstar @ 08/18/15 02:15 PM
Pretty nice! The shirts fit realistically. The game is shaping up great!
 
# 3 iLLWiLL @ 08/18/15 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Wow that song.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was used in Shyne's "Bad Boys"
 
# 4 k1lo5 @ 08/18/15 02:30 PM
Looks like there's heaps to choose from. Scrolls through non branded only!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
 
# 5 The 24th Letter @ 08/18/15 02:33 PM
Was that some kind of Bad Boyz remix?

Remember in Live 10 they had that auto tuned version of Dead Prez

*shudder*

Looks good though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 6 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 08/18/15 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
That was used in Shyne's "Bad Boys"

Oh ok I was just surprised because the lyrics made absolutely no sense to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 7 ruLEX$$ @ 08/18/15 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybtherockstar
Pretty nice! The shirts fit realistically. The game is shaping up great!
clothes look good just a lil too baggy in the mid section...but not a deal breaker
 
# 8 Rob. D @ 08/18/15 06:36 PM
keep dropping these videos EA
 
# 9 woshihuxingtan @ 08/18/15 06:58 PM
UI design is so clean!
 
# 10 GudStuffzz @ 08/18/15 07:22 PM
lol all those shirts makes you look like you have dad bods
 
# 11 Shadojoker @ 08/18/15 08:50 PM
Still no roster editing. ..this doesn't mean ish
 
# 12 DonWuan @ 08/18/15 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
Still no roster editing. ..this doesn't mean ish
Get over it. Goodness

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
# 13 thedream2k16 @ 08/18/15 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
Still no roster editing. ..this doesn't mean ish
you do know thats a created player dont you?????????
 
# 14 charlesadams3rd @ 08/18/15 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
Get over it. Goodness

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
THANK YOU

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
 
# 15 Shadojoker @ 08/19/15 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
you do know thats a created player dont you?????????
Can you read...i said STILL NO ROSTER EDITING...meaning even though Create a player looks INCREDIBLE and very in-depth. But lack of roster editing (which is key for me just like some people like Tomatoes on the burger and some people don't) means I won't buy it.

Don't use those twitter trigger fingers to shout "get over it" DonWuan either.. Big tough guy over the computer.

 
# 16 Hopsin @ 08/19/15 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
Can you read...i said STILL NO ROSTER EDITING...meaning even though Create a player looks INCREDIBLE and very in-depth. But lack of roster editing (which is key for me just like some people like Tomatoes on the burger and some people don't) means I won't buy it.

Don't use those twitter trigger fingers to shout "get over it" DonWuan either.. Big tough guy over the computer.
It's just there's enough threads and posts about it, there's no reason to comment on it on this thread.
Majority of ya'll have voiced your opinion over it now give it up..
 
# 17 Vic Viper @ 08/19/15 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
Can you read...i said STILL NO ROSTER EDITING...meaning even though Create a player looks INCREDIBLE and very in-depth. But lack of roster editing (which is key for me just like some people like Tomatoes on the burger and some people don't) means I won't buy it.

Don't use those twitter trigger fingers to shout "get over it" DonWuan either.. Big tough guy over the computer.

Dude, I understand your are still butt hurt or you feel some type away about there not being roster editing, but take that somewhere else bruh. You have 3 threads for that. Go to those threads.
 
# 18 Vic Viper @ 08/19/15 09:55 AM
Developer Diary needs to make a return and more videos like this should be released every other day.
 
# 19 TDYRX @ 08/19/15 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
Can you read...i said STILL NO ROSTER EDITING...meaning even though Create a player looks INCREDIBLE and very in-depth. But lack of roster editing (which is key for me just like some people like Tomatoes on the burger and some people don't) means I won't buy it.

Don't use those twitter trigger fingers to shout "get over it" DonWuan either.. Big tough guy over the computer.
LOL.....come on man. Really?

 
# 20 Shadojoker @ 08/20/15 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
Dude, I understand your are still butt hurt or you feel some type away about there not being roster editing, but take that somewhere else bruh. You have 3 threads for that. Go to those threads.
Now I have 4 threads...deal with it.


Side note:
ROFF at TDYRX who caught that Drake line!! Your response was classic.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.