Home
WWE 2K16 News Post


(Click the image for a higher resolution)

2K has announced the WWE 2K16 in-game soundtrack, featuring 11 tracks in multiple genres, including alternative, hip-hop, classic rock, heavy metal, country and electronic dance. You can listen to it now on the iTunes Store.
  • Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
  • Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) – “Revolution”
  • Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
  • Kid Ink – “Hello World”
  • Marilyn Manson – “Deep Six”
  • MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
  • Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
  • Skid Row – “Youth Gone Wild”
  • Twenty One Pilots – “Heavydirtysoul”
  • Yelawolf – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
  • Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Hand”
  • Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”
Source - 2K

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wiscowilz @ 08/14/15 06:56 PM
Pretty underwhelming again.. Needs a bigger soundtrack. The songs get played out so quickly with only 11 songs. I like the older stuff but wish there were more for each genre.
 
# 2 Trent Booty @ 08/14/15 06:57 PM
Interesting. Like Run-DMC being in, not sure about Zac Brown Band.
 
# 3 wiscowilz @ 08/14/15 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
Interesting. Like Run-DMC being in, not sure about Zac Brown Band.
I don't mind Zac Brown being in there, I just wish it was a different song of theirs that was more of a country song and not a rock song even though this one is newer. They say there are country songs but this song is clearly a rock song.
 
# 4 Trent Booty @ 08/14/15 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I don't mind Zac Brown being in there, I just wish it was a different song of theirs that was more of a country song and not a rock song even though this one is newer. They say there are country songs but this song is clearly a rock song.
Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter because you can edit these and choose which ones you want, along with all the wrestlers theme music.
 
# 5 wiscowilz @ 08/14/15 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter because you can edit these and choose which ones you want, along with all the wrestlers theme music.
Yeah I don't listen to the soundtrack much anyway. Usually have it on mute while I'm setting things up because I got so sick of so few songs being repeated over and over.
 
# 6 oneamongthefence @ 08/14/15 11:46 PM
Looks like it's mostly gonna be entrance music this year.

This is not a test.
 
# 7 bxphenom7 @ 08/15/15 04:19 PM
Too small of a list. Hope I could find a song that I'd actually want to have for my created wrestler.
 
# 8 jb12780 @ 08/15/15 08:07 PM
At least PS4 has spotify.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
 
# 9 BMDinTDOT @ 08/16/15 05:59 AM
I'd rather just hear all wrestlers entrance themes ala 2K14
 
# 10 Trent Booty @ 08/16/15 01:13 PM
I think I'll go through the songs I don't know, find all the ones I like and play those, but take off the ones I don't like.

I also just realized that's an incredibly obvious way to do it, but I just thought I'd share. Lol
 
# 11 dmslapped @ 08/17/15 01:09 AM
I love about half of the soundtrack, but they need more songs. A 11 song playlist isn't long enough
 
# 12 Trent Booty @ 08/17/15 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmslapped
I love about half of the soundtrack, but they need more songs. A 11 song playlist isn't long enough
exactly. Not sure why there is always so little.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.