Home
WWE 2K16 News Post


The WWE 2K16 development team continue to reveal nuggets about their game. Today they show off a quick video on dirty pins. They mention it is still a work in progress, let us know what you think!

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wiscowilz @ 08/14/15 01:51 PM
FINALLY...this is awesome...hopefully we see some tight holding as well, and I know this one is a stretch but how about a tag partner holding the foot of an opponent while their partner is pinning them (maybe even eventually tripping the guy to help with the pinfall)
 
# 2 Trent Booty @ 08/14/15 02:01 PM
Yeah you never see the feet on the ropes anymore. Tight holding would be better because you can do it anywhere.
 
# 3 wiscowilz @ 08/14/15 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
Yeah you never see the feet on the ropes anymore. Tight holding would be better because you can do it anywhere.
You see feet on the ropes just not as much. I would bet they are adding more than just one type of dirty pin personally.
 
# 4 ghettog @ 08/14/15 04:12 PM
Same old Yuke's. Removes something from previous games and adds it back as a new feature. I stopped falling for that years ago.
 
# 5 Panicshade @ 08/14/15 06:17 PM
so...is the ref waiting a couple seconds before he actually starts the count a new feature too?
 
# 6 redsox4evur @ 08/14/15 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
so...is the ref waiting a couple seconds before he actually starts the count a new feature too?

If you look at the bottom there is a little minigame you gotta play in order to pin someone. So I think that may have just been human error.
 
# 7 wiscowilz @ 08/14/15 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
Same old Yuke's. Removes something from previous games and adds it back as a new feature. I stopped falling for that years ago.
I don't remember there ever being dirty pins. When did they have them because it has to have been a long time.
 
# 8 Trent Booty @ 08/14/15 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I don't remember there ever being dirty pins. When did they have them because it has to have been a long time.
I do remember there being dirt pins exactly like this in 07, and probably other games too. 07 sticks out to me because I played it recently.
 
# 9 redsox4evur @ 08/14/15 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
I do remember there being dirt pins exactly like this in 07, and probably other games too. 07 sticks out to me because I played it recently.
I remember in either 10 or 11, I think it was 10, they gave you an ability to put it on your wrestler. And it was the same thing feet on the rope.
 
# 10 PVarck31 @ 08/14/15 07:11 PM
Uh oh, lets all get the pitch forks. They added something back in that was taken out. What is this, the Madden forum?
 
# 11 Trent Booty @ 08/14/15 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I remember in either 10 or 11, I think it was 10, they gave you an ability to put it on your wrestler. And it was the same thing feet on the rope.
Yeah, I've always wanted a "grab the tights" pin ability that wasn't the end to its own move
 
# 12 Cowboy008 @ 08/14/15 08:50 PM
Didn't they say that the ref would stop counting if he saw the wrestlers feet on the ropes?
 
# 13 AshamanCarnage @ 08/14/15 09:53 PM
It's pretty cool but the ref is staring directly at him. Hopefully they fix that part.
 
# 14 SmashMan @ 08/14/15 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I don't remember there ever being dirty pins. When did they have them because it has to have been a long time.
WWE 2K14.

 
# 15 countryboy @ 08/15/15 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
Same old Yuke's. Removes something from previous games and adds it back as a new feature. I stopped falling for that years ago.
I never understood this line of thinking. What is so bad about adding something back into the game that fans want? Who cares if its marketed as a "new feature" or whatever?

It was removed and people complained they wanted it back in. Now its back in and people are going to complain at how its marketed after being put back in?
 
# 16 ghettog @ 08/15/15 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I never understood this line of thinking. What is so bad about adding something back into the game that fans want? Who cares if its marketed as a "new feature" or whatever?

It was removed and people complained they wanted it back in. Now its back in and people are going to complain at how its marketed after being put back in?
LOL because they remove stuff in order to put it back in later. Most of the stuff they remove there is no reason to. They remove stuff instead of just keeping everything and improving on it. The series just goes round and round in circles removing and adding stuff. You say you don't understand. I don't understand why anyone is ok with that. I just want the series to be great again in the end. I would love to have great wrestling games like we use to have years ago.
 
# 17 jcmreds @ 08/16/15 09:59 AM
Of course Cena kicks out of it lol.
 
# 18 Trent Booty @ 08/16/15 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
LOL because they remove stuff in order to put it back in later. Most of the stuff they remove there is no reason to. They remove stuff instead of just keeping everything and improving on it. The series just goes round and round in circles removing and adding stuff. You say you don't understand. I don't understand why anyone is ok with that. I just want the series to be great again in the end. I would love to have great wrestling games like we use to have years ago.
I can guarentee you they don't remove features just because they want to market it all over again.

If you paid attention, you'd realize they completely remade the ga,e from scratch last year, so things that were in 2K14 (dirty pins, all the additions to the creation suite) weren't in 2K15. Now they're back in, and people can't be happy about that? There simply wasn't any time to put all that stuff back in last year, now they're adding the things that were missed, along with some cool new feautures.

Some people will never be happy, lol
 
# 19 Mercury112491 @ 08/16/15 02:59 PM
2K and VC didn't make those games so they're not adding them back. They're adding them for the first time.
 
# 20 redsox4evur @ 08/16/15 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
2K and VC didn't make those games so they're not adding them back. They're adding them for the first time.
it was in 2K14
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.