09:47 PM - August 11, 2015 by Steve_OS
Rocket League patch 1.04 is available now, weighing in at 2.5GB. Check out some of the details below. Please take note, the patch released earlier than anticipated, so the DLC can not be purchased yet. It will be available on August 13.
- Added "Supersonic Fury" DLC Pack Support, including…
- (DLC) Exclusive "Dominus" and "Takumi" Battle-Cars
- (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
- (DLC) Five new paint types: "Brushed Metal, Carbon Fiber, Metallic Pearl, Pearlescent," and "Wood"
- (DLC) Two new Wheels: "Cristiano" and "Spinner"
- (DLC) Two new Rocket Boosts: "Burnout" and "Nitrous"
- Added "Utopia Coliseum" Arena
- Added “Spectate” to "Choose Team" menu in “Private Matches,” allowing players the option to watch games rather than participate (3v3 match-type maximum)
- Added 70+ new Country Flags and three “Sorry” items for our overloaded launch servers ("Servergate" Wheels, "Disconnected" Antenna, and "White Flag")
- Added 3v3 Team Ranked as a replacement for 3v3 Solo the Online match queue
- Ranked matches will no longer start if the game is not full
- Added the ability to create or join Private Matches that can be named and/or password-protected
- Added "Vote to Forfeit" button to "Ranked" online matches
- Up to four Party member’s Battle-Cars can now be displayed on the Menu screens