Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 iLLWiLL @ 08/10/15 11:38 AM
Ugh.

Last year we were getting livestreams and gameplay videos. This year all we have is 2 month old E3 videos. EA has not done a good job in hyping this game up for me. 2 months ago I was eager to get this game. Now my excitement for this game is waning. Usually by this time of year I am chomping at the bit to play the game as release day approaches. But now for once I am more excited for the next basketball games...?
 
# 2 TOmuch81 @ 08/10/15 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
'Week 4' I didn't see this posted yet. Cowboys looking good in video.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/madden-nfl-16
The catch by Dez looks nicely done.
Need. to. see. more. gameplay. vids!!!!
 
# 3 jpdavis82 @ 08/10/15 11:45 AM
 
# 4 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/10/15 11:48 AM
I like the menu and that OBJ model
 
# 5 SolidSquid @ 08/10/15 12:07 PM
......music, exactly what the community has been asking for.
 
# 6 T5063 @ 08/10/15 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
I like the menu and that OBJ model
Yeah I like the menus too. Hopefully they run smooth and aren't laggy like past games.
 
# 7 aholbert32 @ 08/10/15 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Ugh.

Last year we were getting livestreams and gameplay videos. This year all we have is 2 month old E3 videos. EA has not done a good job in hyping this game up for me. 2 months ago I was eager to get this game. Now my excitement for this game is waning. Usually by this time of year I am chomping at the bit to play the game as release day approaches. But now for once I am more excited for the next basketball games...?
The game comes out in 2 weeks. There will be a ton of videos/streams at the latest in 9 days.
 
# 8 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/10/15 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
i like menu too. i want see how does roster menu look like

I know they changed the depth charts , they look like holograms now
 
# 9 Cowboy008 @ 08/10/15 12:15 PM
Didn't really like this video since I don't care about the music. Glad for those who do though.
 
# 10 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/10/15 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
lol what about menu ? menu look nice but i want see roster menu

I mean how much better can you make a roster menu ? Roster menus have been the same over sports games for over 20 years
 
# 11 Yukon46 @ 08/10/15 12:45 PM
So now we can return to just calling it "Franchise Mode" .... since the in game menu calls it "Franchise" !

Right ???
 
# 12 Cardot @ 08/10/15 01:21 PM
While I acknowledge that EA are the kings of marketing, I don't get this one. Are there many people out there who are on the fence to buy this game being pushed over the edge by "30 tracks of soon to be break through artists" ?
 
# 13 kcsam @ 08/10/15 01:46 PM
Seriously, who cares about the music? Is there someone out there on this site who watched that video and thought to themselves, "Wow, I love that song/band! I'm getting Madden 16 on day 1 now for sure!"

Is EA in the business of selling video games or sound tracks?
 
# 14 roadman @ 08/10/15 01:52 PM
Nah, I ignored the music part and watched the game play parts.

Dez Bryant made a nice catch, Patrick Peterson made a nice Int., etc......
 
# 15 aholbert32 @ 08/10/15 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
While I acknowledge that EA are the kings of marketing, I don't get this one. Are there many people out there who are on the fence to buy this game being pushed over the edge by "30 tracks of soon to be break through artists" ?
Its likely that EA Trax is a revenue generator in some way. They have a Spotify playlist connected to the soundtrack and its likely that EA receives a small cut of the revenue generated from streams and purchases made through that playlist

Also, its a one minute video. Its not like the marketing team spent days creating this video.
 
# 16 Hassan Darkside @ 08/10/15 02:13 PM


Yelewolf?

 
# 17 bodymore @ 08/10/15 02:19 PM
What's up with that Eagles defender at the 00:15 second mark?
 
# 18 SolidSquid @ 08/10/15 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodymore
What's up with that Eagles defender at the 00:15 second mark?
I'm more worried about Free "backing that thang up" on the left tackle.
 
# 19 Rams_3 @ 08/10/15 02:25 PM
This weeks Madden Monday is music tho????? Come on EA we don't care about music.SMH......
 
# 20 SolidSquid @ 08/10/15 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
This weeks Madden Monday is music tho????? Come on EA we don't care about music.SMH......
Unfortunately EA doesn't cater to people like us.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.